Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because that was probably the biggest size and she had to have it, she’s the typical brat isn’t she, has to have everything she wants even if it doesn’t fit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lmao ‘size down’ or ‘size up’ it’s all they ever say. But this one apparently I’m a size 12-14. If you can’t fasten it, it doesn’t fit. Ffs x

Reactions: 1
If she can tuck the straps that the bodysuit should fasten into her bra, the bodysuits more like a crop top 🤣
I thought that! How can a size 18 fit her around her shoulders and tummy though? Like it sounds like a really off sizing to me. I’m 18-20 and there’s no way I’d get a 14 over my shoulders and belly x

Maybe. Just maybe if you’re not getting engagement people don’t like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the constant moaning about not getting engagement won’t help!
It's the way she is soo ungracious and pissy..no one is obliged to like her posts just because she's decided they should. She chooses to do this as her job, you can't force people into liking your content and then getting all passive aggressive and snarky when you don't get the engagement. She is soo childish in her attitude to it all..you don't like my posts so I'm not doing any today/ what's the point / no one likes me / I'm gonna sulk/ woe is me etc etc etc ...she needs to wise up and realise her content is as dull as her social life 😴

Reactions: 8
Begging people to like a post cause it’s an ad 🤣 if I ever see something an influencer posts (who are a dick about stuff) and I like it I actively avoid their link and buy it from the site direct

Reactions: 4
She’s so smug about money. If your new job is so well paid give up begging people to buy stuff on Instagram 🤪

• Haha
If I recall rightly this was the coin company she worked for before and during the first lockdown and she was utterly miserable and in the verge of tears on many occasions because of it 🤔

If I recall rightly this was the coin company she worked for before and during the first lockdown and she was utterly miserable and in the verge of tears on many occasions because of it 🤔
Exactly this, she was absolutely miserable but she's leaving a company she's happy at, that she enjoys working for because the other company she hated working for have offered more money ? Makes perfect sense 🤨

is she really this daft ? 🙄

Exactly this, she was absolutely miserable but she's leaving a company she's happy at, that she enjoys working for because the other company she hated working for have offered more money ? Makes perfect sense 🤨

is she really this daft ? 🙄
She’s really that materialistic it seems. Given that she essentially lives in a shared house her outgoings are likely less than most her age.

Reactions: 2
She’s really that materialistic it seems. Given that she essentially lives in a shared house her outgoings are likely less than most her age.
I know. Like I don’t even get what she spends her money on. It was the most boring story ever as well. X

I would rather have a job I like that paid less, than one I wasn't happy at! Just me!🤷🏻‍♀️ How long do you think, before she starts moaning about the new job!?

Reactions: 7
I would rather have a job I like that paid less, than one I wasn't happy at! Just me!🤷🏻‍♀️ How long do you think, before she starts moaning about the new job!?
Exactly this, if it’s bad enough that you left for a lower paid job why would you go back?!

Exactly this, if it’s bad enough that you left for a lower paid job why would you go back?!
I'm guessing because her Instagram is doing abysmally and she's not cashing in on the affiliate links anymore hence all the moaning about lack of engagement on all her posts.

This whole sunbed worship irritates the tit out of me, especially as she defensively claims just because she’s doing it she’s not telling others to. Hun, you claim to be an “influencer”…

noun
the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This whole sunbed worship irritates the tit out of me, especially as she defensively claims just because she’s doing it she’s not telling others to. Hun, you claim to be an “influencer”…

noun
the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.
I agree, yes she has the right to do whatever she wants but she doesn’t need to show it on Instagram

Reactions: 2
I agree, yes she has the right to do whatever she wants but she doesn’t need to show it on Instagram
Especially when it's something that is absolutely harmful ( fact #skincancer) and she shouldn't be promoting it on a public platform.. you only have to look at her face to see the harm she is doing to herself, her face looks weathered and much older than she is and for why when there are soo many good fake tans out there that she could buy that won't harm her. #skincancer

Especially when it's something that is absolutely harmful ( fact #skincancer) and she shouldn't be promoting it on a public platform.. you only have to look at her face to see the harm she is doing to herself, her face looks weathered and much older than she is and for why when there are soo many good fake tans out there that she could buy that won't harm her. #skincancer
How old is she? She does look very weathered, she’ll be like an old handbag in a few years if she carries in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.