Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s tired cause she may be depressed. It can really suck it out of you. Like sitting in the house all day at work could really be affecting her. She seems so unhappy. And she should only go to the gym when she wants to I don’t get people that go to the gym every day cause your body needs to rest. I think rest days are actually more important. Xx

She’s doesn’t have enough hours in the day to get enough sleep? She finishes work at like 5 each day!

Reactions: 1
She’s doesn’t have enough hours in the day to get enough sleep? She finishes work at like 5 each day!
Lmao as awful as it is how she feels and I do think there may be something else going on, she has exactly the same amount of hours as the rest of us 😂 and she has no commute to work. That adds hours on people’s days sometimes x

Reactions: 3
If that outfit she’s posted this morning is part of that Missguided haul shouldn’t she have marked it as an ad?
and what’s with the Boy George hat all the time?

• Haha
It did make me laugh in the haul when every outfit was styled with the same hat and belt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obvs doesn’t go out in any of the outfits does she? Why do a haul? Just put them on as an outfit for the day and take a pic? They think they’re fooling any of us. X

It did make me laugh in the haul when every outfit was styled with the same hat and belt
And all looked bloody awful 😖 too tight, too short, and why the hell does everything have to be styled with a cheap looking black belt and that ridiculous hat that is clearly too small for her head!

I really don't understand all the outfit of the day posts. She never goes out and I'm guessing once she affiliate links everything she sends the lot back for a refund.

There is something morally wrong with the influencers like her that go this route. All those clothes being made by some poor bugger on minimum wage and then being thrown in a landfill somewhere because of the pure greed of people like her. Shameful 😏

Reactions: 5
And all looked bloody awful 😖 too tight, too short, and why the hell does everything have to be styled with a cheap looking black belt and that ridiculous hat that is clearly too small for her head!

I really don't understand all the outfit of the day posts. She never goes out and I'm guessing once she affiliate links everything she sends the lot back for a refund.

There is something morally wrong with the influencers like her that go this route. All those clothes being made by some poor bugger on minimum wage and then being thrown in a landfill somewhere because of the pure greed of people like her. Shameful 😏
Yeah I agree. They shouldn’t be allowed to send them back. It’s disgusting really. Like yesterday when she tried that dress on and she was like don’t ask me what control underwear I use cause I don’t use any 😒 ok

Yeah I agree. They shouldn’t be allowed to send them back. It’s disgusting really. Like yesterday when she tried that dress on and she was like don’t ask me what control underwear I use cause I don’t use any 😒 ok
Thought that comment was hilarious because control underwear would make a massive difference to the appearance of a lot of the things she wears.

This sudden ' bravery ' she thinks she has in bearing her gunt and wearing dresses that barely cover her arse baffles me ...it's not attractive at all.

• Haha
Thought that comment was hilarious because control underwear would make a massive difference to the appearance of a lot of the things she wears.

This sudden ' bravery ' she thinks she has in bearing her gunt and wearing dresses that barely cover her arse baffles me ...it's not attractive at all.
I know! It’s one thing being comfortable in your own skin but she wears stuff where you can actually see the full outline! That dress she just shared… £120! Come on! X

• Haha
Oh she’s awful. The grease seeps from her skin. So gluttonous, why does anybody need so many beauty advent calendars? Gifted or not how can you need 5😂

• Sick
Oh she’s awful. The grease seeps from her skin. So gluttonous, why does anybody need so many beauty advent calendars? Gifted or not how can you need 5😂
She doesn't need 5 ...wouldn't even occur to her to forward the gift on to some of her followers... It's utterly selfish and yes it's vile.

Reactions: 5
It’s embarrassing. Everything she does is to excess like that cheese board

Why did she buy the bodysuit in an 18?

Last edited:
It’s embarrassing. Everything she does is to excess like that cheese board

Why did she buy the bodysuit in an 18?
because that was probably the biggest size and she had to have it, she’s the typical brat isn’t she, has to have everything she wants even if it doesn’t fit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.