Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she photographing Will_be_wheres_Wally? The guy is showing no interest in her, but why should he? He’s doing his alternate Saturdays with his son and she’s gatecrashing. Then they drop the kid off and the thirsty witch gets her moment to tag photos of the food they eat. Desperate much?

Reactions: 10
It’s so weird just to sit and watch him climb without getting involved. Can she not spend any time alone and do her own thing, does she have any hobbies or friends? It’s very desperate. It’s like him going to stare at her going on the sunbeds, since she doesn’t seem to do much else. She must stick out like a sore thumb at that climbing wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s close early that clingy she has to ruin the little lads time with his dad and tag along!
And the fact she’s now tagged him is just beyond inappropriate!

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ 😂😂😂 she’s like a teenage girl. Yes you might be into him but he’s more into climbing that wall! Maybe he’s practicing so he can climb over a wall to get away from Gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she is obsessed but in a weird 'You' way. The whole thing is bleeping odd. I didnt follow her when she was in her previous relationship, did she do similar then and just follow them around forgetting herself in the process? Seems all I've seen of her is crying continuously over her ex, a lot of flesh on show, numerous jobs, greasy hair and constantly ill - is that her when single? She's tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she is obsessed but in a weird 'You' way. The whole thing is bleeping odd. I didnt follow her when she was in her previous relationship, did she do similar then and just follow them around forgetting herself in the process? Seems all I've seen of her is crying continuously over her ex, a lot of flesh on show, numerous jobs, greasy hair and constantly ill - is that her when single? She's tapped.
I don’t recall her doing that at all with her ex. Anyone else know if she has? He always worked away didn’t he? Well “worked” maybe he just didn’t want to come home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi new here 💁🏽‍♀️

Use to follow her ages ago and use to like her but have must of unfollowed her ages ago anyway recently followed her again, missed the whole heart break tit... How long has she been with spiderman that she's " a little bit obsessed with"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t recall her doing that at all with her ex. Anyone else know if she has? He always worked away didn’t he? Well “worked” maybe he just didn’t want to come home lol
Were they even actually together or was she just the lodger who he shagged when he was home? If this relationship is anything to go by it seems she has a very different take on it than they do.
---
Hi new here 💁🏽‍♀️

Use to follow her ages ago and use to like her but have must of unfollowed her ages ago anyway recently followed her again, missed the whole heart break tit... How long has she been with spiderman that she's " a little bit obsessed with"
Since new year supposedly. Although I'm not convinced they're actually in a relationship, she just seems to follow him round filming him and his son climbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi new here 💁🏽‍♀️

Spider-Man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was only weeks before this new model popped up that she was “not OK” and utterly heartbroken over some guy with a campervan that had apparently broken her heart, even though she definitely knew he had a girlfriend. Then she doxxed his name to all her followers 🤡 The girl isn’t right in the head.

Reactions: 9
Shes an absolute tit show waste of space. But right now I don't think there's any point in even opening her stories. Was only worth watching when she having her public breakdown. I have no interest in watching Jimmy Corkhill climb a 10ft wall in sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes an absolute tit show waste of space. But right now I don't think there's any point in even opening her stories. Was only worth watching when she having her public breakdown. I have no interest in watching Jimmy Corkhill climb a 10ft wall in sandals.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like Jimmys gone from getting his high from smack to just getting high (up a wall)
Plus he's got his very own PA filming all his great Spiderman moves and posting them to her thousands of followers.
Win win Jimmy me lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.