Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To have an Instagram page for a small child is grim but to have an open page is even worse.
Although they probably didn't realise his profile was going to be shared to 63k people. But then the 'boyf' has his own profile set to private - but not his child's. Weird AF.

Reactions: 10
Let’s see when she will do the attention seeking “anonymous question box”.. my bet is that lots of people will be calling her out for sharing pics of the kid and sharing his Instagram page too!

Reactions: 8
Let’s see when she will do the attention seeking “anonymous question box”.. my bet is that lots of people will be calling her out for sharing pics of the kid and sharing his Instagram page too!
I was gonna say I can see the box coming so she can send herself messages

Reactions: 6
I think she only does the questions when she's on a downer as a form of self harm because most of it is negative.

Reactions: 5
Why does she think we want to see so much of her wee Billy Murray looking boyfriend?

46799521-8177-41A2-A5E2-285A05936DFE.jpeg

77D2ECD3-3ED8-45C5-88BF-5C1693B44FA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's just fecking weird at this point she like a stalker. Never any interaction towards her, she's just continuously taking pics or videos. I'm going to go with my earlier guess she has been hired as his photographer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's just fecking weird at this point she like a stalker. Never any interaction towards her, she's just continuously taking pics or videos. I'm going to go with my earlier guess she has been hired as his photographer 🤣🤣
She'll be AF linking those snazzy climbing shoes soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if this is a friends with benefits thing.
Whatever it is I don't think they're on the same page. Unless she's doing the climbing too which we can assume she isn't otherwise of course she would be posting it... why is she always there? It's like going to the gym with someone but just watching them and taking pics. Oddball

Reactions: 11
Whatever it is I don't think they're on the same page. Unless she's doing the climbing too which we can assume she isn't otherwise of course she would be posting it... why is she always there? It's like going to the gym with someone but just watching them and taking pics. Oddball
Or taking your kids to the park.. you watch them have fun while your sat at the side waiting for them to tire themselves out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet he plans to do these activjties either on his own or with his son but she is so needy texting and calling and saying she has nothing to do and misses him he some how finds himself inviting her along. In fact she's shameless she probably just outright invites herself. Is strange though that from there time together she only seems to be showing him climbing, rather than any fun or good parts of whatever their relationship is.

Reactions: 9
If I’ve learnt anything from this, it’s that men climbing walls give me the utter ick.
Exception: Jason Momoa

She has such bunny boiler vibes. Her whole personality and therefore her whole social media persona is watching Jimmy Corkill and his son climb walls and talking about her car park space at work. I thought influencers were meant to sell aspirational living?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exception: Jason Momoa

She has such bunny boiler vibes. Her whole personality and therefore her whole social media persona is watching Jimmy Corkill and his son climb walls and talking about her car park space at work. I thought influencers were meant to sell aspirational living?
She is as inspirational as Jimmy Corkhill on crack #instahunDONE

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell. Does he do anything else with his time off? He’s so not her type, but she will never admit it!!!
Gem doesn’t climb or any physical activities, apart from photoshop the duck out of herself and shag men who are taken! She must be SO bored to do this with him every bleeping weekend.
I’d climb behind him and chuck myself off 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.