Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, struggling to catch up with what the scabby cow is up to. Posts an article on atypical anorexia after telling followers she starved herself, then squeezes into size 22 jeans that are begging for mercy. Then decides to tell everyone she’s actually an 18. Altogether now “Oh no you’re not!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on, struggling to catch up with what the scabby cow is up to. Posts an article on atypical anorexia after telling followers she starved herself, then squeezes into size 22 jeans that are begging for mercy. Then decides to tell everyone she’s actually an 18. Altogether now “Oh no you’re not!”
A 'shameful' size 22 she declared in her first story of the jeans.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shes a bleeping obnoxious rude witch. That was just a nasty response. Wasn't long ago she was on her stories bragging about losing weight with a big smile on her face whilst saying she did it through starvation. She's only changed her tune since she got put on a ban for promoting disordered eating. She's repulsive.
She’s only saying that so she won’t be reported again and lose her Instagram account what a witch.

Reactions: 3
How the duck can you write a crappy message to someone saying don't ask about my weight loss nothing on my page is about weight or diet I'm body positive anti diet culture yet hours late do a try on and say "embarrassed to say this but I'm currently wearing a size 18" how is that positive ????? The people that are over that size following her how would that make them feel? She's a bleeping cunty bleep for sure.

P.s Gemma if you're reading this you're a bleep
P.s.s also your hair makes you look like the pigeon lady from home alone
Also did I mention you're a horrible bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why did she order a 22 if she is normally an 18?? If you were unsure of sizing then surely you'd only go 1 size up

Reactions: 7
No bleeping way is she an 18, she’s a 22/24 and it’s so bloody obvious!
She’s a disgusting, lying, self centred twit!!

Reactions: 5
@grimupnorth234 i saw you come on this thread so thgt id try to reply here instead of the other thread. Someone has gone missing near us & i msged loads of ppl nearby to repost to try to find her. She has seen both and instead of reposting decided to share a recipe. So i just think she doesnt care about others.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
What in the spiders lounge has she done to her hair??? And why oh why is she ordering size 22 shorts that are too small when she’s clearly an 18?? SimplyBe need to get their act together! Also, why is she worried about her knickers showing when she goes to a work do in a bikini looking like a raw stuffed breast of lamb!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.