Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact his vest says ONE LIFE LIVE 4 IT is sending me. Is this the male equivalent of Live, Love, Laugh?

Edit to add I’ve just seen that appears to be his clothing brand as per his bio 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact his vest says ONE LIFE LIVE 4 IT is sending me. Is this the male equivalent of Live, Love, Laugh?
Isn't that his brand? Although doubt its doing very well everything is private and only has a few followers. Bet he went private the minute the bunny boiler greaseball started tagging him in everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed her followers have dropped well it’s dropping. People are bored of her posting sandal-man 😂😂

update it dropped to 62.9. Looks like someone’s bought some bots..

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed her followers have dropped well it’s dropping. People are bored of her posting sandal-man 😂😂

update it dropped to 62.9. Looks like someone’s bought some bots..
I mean it is currently the most boring insta profile currently. Barely worthy of another thread to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being that rude that someone tells you you look amazing and you get that reply? She thinks she's so high and mighty wonder if she ever thought that maybe she is struggling with her own MH and body image and that's why she follows her and possibly is going through a bad time . If she was that passionate she could just deleted the comment and messaged privately what a rude rude girl.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shes a bleeping obnoxious rude witch. That was just a nasty response. Wasn't long ago she was on her stories bragging about losing weight with a big smile on her face whilst saying she did it through starvation. She's only changed her tune since she got put on a ban for promoting disordered eating. She's repulsive.

Reactions: 21
Imagine being that rude that someone tells you you look amazing and you get that reply? She thinks she's so high and mighty wonder if she ever thought that maybe she is struggling with her own MH and body image and that's why she follows her and possibly is going through a bad time . If she was that passionate she could just deleted the comment and messaged privately what a rude rude girl.
Such a cunty comment. Don't you dare tell me I look better 🤣

Reactions: 8
Maybe if you don’t want to get comments about your appearance don’t have an Instagram account that is completely based on it (let’s face it no one is following her for her personality)

Reactions: 15
Now deleted so no doubt reading here. Hi Gemma, you’re an awful, awful person 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ermm if shes so BOPO why is she ashamed that she's had to size up 2 sizes to fit in the jeans? Not very BOPO. Gem.Be.ChattingBollocks

Reactions: 9
The try on stories 😂she’s is unhinged. The hair plus the toddler-esque outfits 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally laughed out loud when she said 'if you like your shorts longer length'. Gem mate they're hot pants without the turn ups you insist on. You just made them into a thong.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.