Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Why did she act like she’s head over heels for this insane man and then a man child rocks up. He’s dressed like a teenage skater boy but looks like he’s had a hard paper round 🥴

Another chubby chaser
---

Imagine turning up to a date in a nice dress, ready to drink some cocktails and he turns up in a hoody and a cap looking like the great unwashed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

CrapEars

VIP Member
I genuinely believe she has some kind of muscle disease in her foot. The one that’s always pointy. She can’t put it flat on the ground. Maybe a shortened tendon. It’s a terrible affliction. We shouldn’t laugh, she battles through the pain daily to show us hideous outfits that she says are two sizes smaller than they are, all while dealing with the terrible pain of “not being able to put your foot down-itis”. Such a shining example.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Em_

VIP Member
I'm happy she's started a new job, I like seeing what she's going to wear to work as I've never seen anything like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

J2607

VIP Member
Her smugness is hilarious. “READ REALLY CAREFULLY WHAT THEY SAY.” I’m not a child Gemma, I didn’t read those and get upset, I found them laughable. If your thick followers think I’m jealous of someone who has no friends, is perpetually unemployed, doxes men who have slighted them, and talks about a man she’s dating at the age of 32 as a “boy” then more fool them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Freya216

How the fuck can you write a shitty message to someone saying don't ask about my weight loss nothing on my page is about weight or diet I'm body positive anti diet culture yet hours late do a try on and say "embarrassed to say this but I'm currently wearing a size 18" how is that positive ????? The people that are over that size following her how would that make them feel? She's a fucking cunty cunt for sure.

P.s Gemma if you're reading this you're a cunt
P.s.s also your hair makes you look like the pigeon lady from home alone
Also did I mention you're a horrible cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
Step mum already. If I was the boy's mum I would not be happy that she is videoing him and sharing it for 63k followers

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CrapEars

VIP Member
‘Kin’ell. I’m starting a new job on Wednesday (been off sick for six months with an ear tumour, lost my job during that time) and I was wondering what to wear for the first day. The interview was via Teams so I didn’t go into the place to see what everyone else was wearing. But I’ll just take a leaf out of Gems book and shoehorn myself into Britney Spears 1998 school uniform and a long scarf and I’ll be sorted. They won’t think I’m completely mad at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes a fucking obnoxious rude bitch. That was just a nasty response. Wasn't long ago she was on her stories bragging about losing weight with a big smile on her face whilst saying she did it through starvation. She's only changed her tune since she got put on a ban for promoting disordered eating. She's repulsive.

Reactions: 21

Silentwhisper13

Screenshot_20230303_230727_Instagram.jpg

"Umm, im alive, yeah,. I'm alive"
Calm your tits pet, you've had tonsillitis from sucking too hard on some blokes dick. Its not terminal ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes an absolute shit show waste of space. But right now I don't think there's any point in even opening her stories. Was only worth watching when she having her public breakdown. I have no interest in watching Jimmy Corkhill climb a 10ft wall in sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I think what’s most shocking is she is just posting for clout. She hardly ever posts her day to day - this is all to show us how serious she thinks her relationship is. Some poor kid being chucked over her social media so everyone can be like “ooooh Gemma is in a proper relationship! She’s so sexy and attractive!”

At least the cow is getting some exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18