Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Big thanks to Steven Seagull for the new thread title. If anyone would like to do a recap …

@stevenseagull

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She lost some weight. Encouraged (but didn’t encourage) starving yourself to lose weight. Lost a job. Got a new job. Made questionable work outfit choices. “Fell in love”. Had her heartbroken.

But mostly… continued to be a sex goddess at all times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Own up, who asked Sausage Lips this?? 😂

Also I’m not sure there was much reason to be so rude in her answer to the ‘I bet he went back to his ex’ story reply…
Went back to his ex ? He never left his ex and if she thinks she was any more than a shag on the side for him she's seriously deluded.

How does she not know that men will say exactly what they think you want to hear in order to have sex ? Surely the sex goddess has learnt this by the age of 30 !

She's such a saddo !

Reactions: 12
Lol at her going on about being in love and heartbroken over a guy who just thought he was bleeping her. Obviously cut it off because she was too invested and wasn't worth the hassle. I can't believe she's spending this much time talking about it to thousands of people. I am mortified for her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is tragic. Absolutely tragic! That story of how they met and fell in 'love' was like some made up fairytale in her head. Would love to hear his version of events. She was the one he had a lucky escape from. She's the side dish she ain't the main event.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over that she “doesn’t do dinner dates” and instead suggested a swim in the sea, on a first date?!

• Haha
I can’t get over that she “doesn’t do dinner dates” and instead suggested a swim in the sea, on a first date?!
Was going to say that maybe she just wanted to wear that bikini made up from a handful of string but tbh she'd probably wear that to dinner too

• Haha
Was going to say that maybe she just wanted to wear that bikini made up from a handful of string but tbh she'd probably wear that to dinner too
She sold herself cheap from the first date...men don't buy the cow if they can get the milk for free !

• Haha
God she's annoying. Why does she make a sh sound for the letter s when she speaks. Don't know how to explain but it's infuriating

Reactions: 2
God she's annoying. Why does she make a sh sound for the letter s when she speaks. Don't know how to explain but it's infuriating
She does. I know what you mean. It’s the way she looks at herself too! Constantly. That’s the only reason she goes on it. Aw she’s got a cold. So duck. So much going around,. Well yeah lol it’s always the same this time of year. Not looking after herself? I don’t know why she’s implying she isn’t eating as it’s very apparent she is eating. We all get poorly from time to time. She relates everything back to her ‘weight loss’ and not eating 🙄 she is so irritating.

Reactions: 3
She needs to stop with all the heartbreak stuff now. It’s needy. It’s something teenage girls do. She needs to get a grip

Reactions: 9
She's such a joy sucker!

It's a cold not a terminal illness 😤 ...why would you come on stories on Christmas day of all days just to whinge - awful creature!

Reactions: 6
She's such a joy sucker!

It's a cold not a terminal illness 😤 ...why would you come on stories on Christmas day of all days just to whinge - awful creature!
My Christmas dinner today was half a piece of toast because I’ve felt like tit all day, at no point did I feel the need to go on Instagram and tell everyone though

‘Love that for me’ why do they speak like that? Absolute dick. She’s probably due back at work so setting the groundwork for a bit of illness. Funny how she’s never ill when she’s chasing dick and going swimming in the sea in winter or walking about with her belly hanging out. Ok Gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.