Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he certainly has a type. Would love to know what she's like in a relationship, I can imagine very needy and dependant.
From what I’ve seen the ex had her own personality and life. Gems life revolves around which ever poor victim she is seeing/finding a new job every 5 mins

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s sharing this head’s posts. This woman is so incredibly toxic, she was on a BBC show about plus size people and berated those who were exercising, claiming they just wanted to be seen as “good fatties”. She also walked out mid-way through a talk from a man who’d lost his leg due to diabetes, rolling her eyes, calling it bullshit. She then claimed health was a “social construct”.

Nasty piece of work with a dangerous rhetoric, no wonder Gem loves her.

Edit to add I’ve just seen the word “healthist”, for the first time. That’s a new one 😂 Of course Gem hates hustle culture anyway, she’s fired from all her jobs.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is she for bleeping real? She’s tagged this child in the story’s now and his profile is open for anybody to see.
His mum needs to know about this, she cannot be ok with this surely?!!!!!!! My mind is blown. 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real? She’s tagged this child in the story’s now and his profile is open for anybody to see.
His mum needs to know about this, she cannot be ok with this surely?!!!!!!! My mind is blown. 🫠
His mam appears to follow his account so presume she knows and is fine with it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The fact there’s an Insta account for a child that age says a lot about their parenting

Reactions: 15
The fact there’s an Insta account for a child that age says a lot about their parenting
4 years old, imagine trying to make your child into some climbing prodigy with a social media presence 😒 Can’t stand parents that do this.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The climbing is getting really boring, like the bloke just climbs everything?! 🥱

Think someone mentioned it before, major ick!!!

Reactions: 12
HOW can she think it’s ok to go from tagging a 4 year old in her stories to a half naked thirst trap!!

She is revolting. Clearly no morals and no common sense, but he's just as bad for allowing it.
She’s not normal. Not one bit. She doesn’t even follow his account but tags him. I wonder if his dad would ever pull her up about it? It’s not safe tbh.

That little lad and his dad couldn’t be less interested in whether or not Gem is there. They completely ignored her cheering them on. Now Will couldn’t look any less interested in her. That very last glance at her in the last story :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think this is her way of showing it’s “ok” she’s posting him as the dad has set him up an insta. Absolutely bleeping not
His account was set up in late 2022. It’s still not okay.

Cue the tears if her account dissapears and the I don’t know what I did wrong bullshit 😂😂

as for those boots I’m sick of seeing them they’re awful😂😂
---
That semi naked selfie is clearly edited between her legs. Very body positive
Well spotted!

That chemistry looks like mates to me. In her head she's probably married and step mum. In his head he's thinking he's got someone to cook his tea and shag.

That chemistry looks like mates to me. In her head she's probably married and step mum. In his head he's thinking he's got someone to cook his tea and shag.
He doesn’t seem that interested. Also why can’t she just have a night out without having to film everything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
To have an Instagram page for a small child is grim but to have an open page is even worse.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.