Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA I guess she didn't like my question then, essentially calling out how unfair it is to live with your ex whilst claiming to be heartbroken about someone else and telling everyone you've had a shag. I am honestly so sick of these twats online who think it's odd that people who don't like them, chat about them or watch their Insta. Disliking someone and finding common ground about it with other people I'm sure is like the most normal thing. I've met quite a lot of friends that way at work or whatever, when you both realise you don't like the same person...am I alone in this?!

Also she's honestly so pathetic going back to hotel sushi married man. That all says a lot more about YOU than anything we do Gemma hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s face it she can choose which questions she wants to answer, if she wants to ignore a subject she can but she craves the attention too much

Reactions: 5
She may as well scrap the questions and just tell everyone cause that’s what she wants to do.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being 30, going on your Instagram stories in tears telling people you’re not OK and sharing clips about heart break because some married man you’re shagging in hotel rooms has dumped you. Then a few weeks later setting up an anonymous question box so you could let people know that you’re shagging again after dropping in that you spent the night with someone. Imagine even doing that at 20, it is so so tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
HAHA I guess she didn't like my question then, essentially calling out how unfair it is to live with your ex whilst claiming to be heartbroken about someone else and telling everyone you've had a shag. I am honestly so sick of these twats online who think it's odd that people who don't like them, chat about them or watch their Insta. Disliking someone and finding common ground about it with other people I'm sure is like the most normal thing. I've met quite a lot of friends that way at work or whatever, when you both realise you don't like the same person...am I alone in this?!

Also she's honestly so pathetic going back to hotel sushi married man. That all says a lot more about YOU than anything we do Gemma hun.
Weird, she’s removed the story moaning about people asking her nasty questions from a “certain site” and how she thinks she is the person we must dislike most in the world, don’t give yourself foo much credit babes. She said it says a lot more about us than it does her. Screenshot below of her patronising face, for anyone who missed it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She may as well scrap the questions and just tell everyone cause that’s what she wants to do.
I don’t want to know that she’s had sex that morning!

Weird, she’s removed the story moaning about people asking her nasty questions from a “certain site” and how she thinks she is the person we must dislike most in the world, don’t give yourself foo much credit babes. She said it says a lot more about us than it does her. Screenshot below of her patronising face, for anyone who missed it.
If she wasn’t such a moaning witch who promoted not eating thinking it was clever then people wouldn’t call her. Stupid cow!

Bold of her to think that we’re the only ones who don’t like her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And yet she comes and reads here every day ...Hi Gemma!

And you are massively disliked - correct. Broadcasting that you are ( pretending to) starving yourself in order to lose weight and then having no remorse when challenged...makes you a really crappy human being.

I wonder how that person is doing..you know the one that was actually going to copy you and starve themselves because they really were desperate to lose weight..I'm sure you've forgotten all about them because that's the sort of vile human you are. Let's hope they are doing ok!

Reactions: 8
More editing on her post to make her look slimmer, yet on the pics she shared from the do she looks her usual very large self…🤔
Also the thought of her trying to be sexy and intimate literally makes me wanna 🤢🤢 as we know her hygiene is awful!!

More editing on her post to make her look slimmer, yet on the pics she shared from the do she looks her usual very large self…🤔
Also the thought of her trying to be sexy and intimate literally makes me wanna 🤢🤢 as we know her hygiene is awful!!
She looks the same as she used to that’s probably why she took her size off her bio cause she’s 26-28 again

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.