Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping awkward does she look dressed as Santa whils everyone else in the pub is dressed casual? She SCREAMS desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting how much bigger she looks in the mirror in the pub toilet...surely Miss Bopo isn't filtering her bedroom selfies 🤨🙄🤥

Reactions: 6
Of all the things I didn’t need to see, slutty Santa in a slug and lettuce was number one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would you dress up as a not so sexy Santa on your bloody own! Talk about attention seeker! She’s gonna make a twit of herself yet again.. this seems to be a weekly reoccurrence! 🙄

It screams desperate for male attention 😳
Maybe the married man she’s been sushi/shagging is watching her stories

• Haha
Posting lovesick quotes whilst you’re on a night out 🤪
Can just bloody imagine her lurching off to the loos and sitting there searching out this bollocks to share. GET A LIFE, you sad twit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hope her ex doesn’t watch her stories, how awful would it be to know she was absolutely fine getting out of your long term relationship but then is heartbroken over the rebound guy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s going to get her lashes infilled?! They literally look like full set🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking that myself! What a waste of money. Her poor ex I wonder if he’s seen what she’s put on her stories.. living in his house while she’s at it with sushi man.. she dumped her ex didn’t she?

Gem.. sushi man is not that into you.. going back for a shag won’t make him like you. Im
Not saying it to be a witch but it’s true.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched those stories. She definitely wore that Santa outfit hoping sushi man would message her asking her to come over, then that didn’t go to plan. “I stand in solidarity with anyone going through heartbreak” 🤣 bleeping hell, she just gets worse and worse. Maybe stand in solidarity with the people of Iran or something that’s actually important first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why come on stories crying and spilling all your heartbreak over Insta - do these people not have real friends that they can call on in these times... like normal people! I just don't understand why you would plaster your crying face all over social media... or am I just so out of touch with the current times!? 🫣

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion... stands in solidarity with sexy santas and crying into her burger King.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.