Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there were any thread suggestions.. but don’t have the energy to filter through the most boring account/thread 😂 if anyone wants to recap feel free. I’ll leave this here

Reactions: 2
I really don’t like how the militant fat body positive movement is so triggered by anyone potentially losing weight. I know she said it’s due to her being I’ll but I wonder if she had to say that because she got aggressive messages from followers. I remember a previous plus size model saying that happened to her when she started to focus on fitness and eating less calories.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t like how the militant fat body positive movement is so triggered by anyone potentially losing weight. I know she said it’s due to her being I’ll but I wonder if she had to say that because she got aggressive messages from followers. I remember a previous plus size model saying that happened to her when she started to focus on fitness and eating less calories.
I agree. I’m surprised she even addressed it to be honest but it did feel like she deliberately showed those trousers to show how big they are on her now. Judging by her holiday pics she doesn’t look like she’s lost loads of weight and I don’t think people would have even noticed if she hadn’t drawn attention to it

Reactions: 5
She’s so full of tit, she probably bought those pants in a size 30 to make it look like they’re too big as that’s the kind of stunt she’d pull! I don’t think she looks any different and yet again it’s another attention seeking post!!

Reactions: 5
She’s so full of tit, she probably bought those pants in a size 30 to make it look like they’re too big as that’s the kind of stunt she’d pull! I don’t think she looks any different and yet again it’s another attention seeking post!!
I thought this! I reckon they were a size 26 to start with or bigger cause she’s had them a year I think

I do notice weight loss BUT to come on and say she is unwell and leave it at that is just attention seeking! I hate when people do that. She didn’t have to show her trousers being too big but she knew what she was doing. A few years ago I was seriously ill, unless I had to tell someone I kept it very private. You don’t go online sharing little crumbs of private information and share nothing else. Say nothing or give a little more information so people aren’t thinking all sorts! Honestly, such attention seeking behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do notice weight loss BUT to come on and say she is unwell and leave it at that is just attention seeking! I hate when people do that. She didn’t have to show her trousers being too big but she knew what she was doing. A few years ago I was seriously ill, unless I had to tell someone I kept it very private. You don’t go online sharing little crumbs of private information and share nothing else. Say nothing or give a little more information so people aren’t thinking all sorts! Honestly, such attention seeking behaviour!
But this is typical behaviour for her. She's a proven liar and has a really spiteful petty attitude. I don't believe for one second she is ill but she loves to attention seek in the worst possible ways.

She's also clearly still living with the landlord boyfriend so all her recent hinting at a new boyfriend has been more lies to get attention.

I thought this! I reckon they were a size 26 to start with or bigger cause she’s had them a year I think
I'm pretty sure she was sizing up to a 28 in all those revolting unflattering trousers she was buying last year.

Reactions: 6
It's human nature for people to ask if you've lost weight if you look slimmer. It's no different to asking if you've had your hair cut or if that's a new coat. It's just an observation. Its certainly not something to get offended over.

And now we've got some classic vaguebooking (or the insta version) going on, she's been ill but can't talk about it. And do not ask her.

SHE HAS BOUNDARIES YOU KNOW

Reactions: 6
I thought this too, as dropping one dress size wouldn’t cause it to gape that much - but checked back at her post in March and she says it’s a 24 fit. Although the trousers are baggy back then, so probably just the style of them🥴

And she knows she’s dropped a dress size as she changed her bio to say 22-24 😂 so why come on and be like oh I think I’ve dropped a dress size

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s weird she looks like she’s lost weight around her waist maybe but that’s literally it. Her face, arms and legs look exactly the same. I hope she isn’t like actually unwell though. She needs to be so careful with the sunbeds. I think she’s on a break up diet. Or maybe the landlord has locked the food cupboards

Reactions: 2
Feel like she's showing those trousers again judt to flaunt she's lost weight... flapping how baggy they are... is it just me?

Feel like she's showing those trousers again judt to flaunt she's lost weight... flapping how baggy they are... is it just me?
Definitely agree. I looked at her hauls and they were big originally so looks like they are that style anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.