Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grimupnorth234

First week in new job, she’s got fingered behind the bins by someone from work on her first night out with them and now is expiring from the hangxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

J2607

VIP Member
Imagine being 30, going on your Instagram stories in tears telling people you’re not OK and sharing clips about heart break because some married man you’re shagging in hotel rooms has dumped you. Then a few weeks later setting up an anonymous question box so you could let people know that you’re shagging again after dropping in that you spent the night with someone. Imagine even doing that at 20, it is so so tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Offish

VIP Member
The fucking pauses too!!! Blinks slowly, purses sausage lips, looks down, looks to the side, runs her hand through her rancid hair… boring.
Also, ‘I don’t have much else to say’ rambles on for fucking ages about FUCKING NOTHING
I cannot stand her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Offish

VIP Member
I absolutely hate those extended stares at the camera she always does when she starts a talking story… like mate why are you acting like you’re trying to think of what to say? You’ve thought through the story plenty already, set yourself up in the right light, set your filter, posed just so… don’t be a knobend and try and pretend it’s off the cuff realness 🙄
‘I’m not okay’ right now I need to cast my gaze dolefully down then glance back to the camera, brave smile, squeeze out a couple more tears… girl shut up, it’s the beer fear pure and fucking simple.
imagine being her ex and listening to that bullshit through the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I've thought this for a while but today she has really cemented it, the majority (if not all...) of these people on Instagram and Tik Tok that are constantly storying every single part of their day really are the ones with the most mental health issues, the most vulnerable and the most in constant need for validation and reassurance ... and these are the ones that companies are paying to influence the rest of us ?
This whole new wave of instahuns and constant live streaming for "presents" and payments and advertising is so toxic and is completely messing with people who are already fragile. Gemma is a prime example of someone today that really should be talking to a friend or family member about how she is feeling but instead she has become so wrapped up and self involved that she would rather "cleanse herself of her bad thoughts" by eye fucking herself and getting messages from complete strangers telling her she is amazing.
That good feeling will last all of 5 minutes then at the next bump in the road she will realise yet again she is all alone with noone real to turn to and the cycle will continue.
What a toxic life to lead

• Heart

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
why are you biting your lip sexually whilst telling the camera you're sad and crying???? Proper attention seeking weirdo.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Never in my life, have I come across someone who takes so long to say so little. I’d say it’s a skill, but it’s really not.

I’m kinda new to this eyelash woman, does her job require communicating in person? If it does, no wonder she’s been sacked so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

J2607

VIP Member
Everyone, I half hate stalk some absolute weirdo’s account that Gemma has shared in the past. Someone who likes to make their ‘activism’ all about them. Any protest they go to they must post several pictures of just them there, almost as though it’s all done for the gram.

Anyway they posted this, I have hidden their account as they are under 10k.

She honestly is the worst, zero accountability for what an awful person she is. Hi Gemma 👋🏻 you’re a nasty piece of work and are incredibly self centred.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Anyone who calls themselves an “influencer” and shares that they starve themselves should have their accounts banned IMO. There are so many young girls that are influenced by narratives like this, so no matter how big or small the following, I think they have a duty to be responsible with their content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Diddikins

VIP Member
And of course it’s all tattles fault. This is what pisses me off with influencers. Rather than look at their own behaviour they jump on the “haters” bandwagon.

Reactions: 16

Chip1984

VIP Member
That's right Gem, blame us Tattlers for YOUR behaviour. Take some accountability and get some therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So she's learnt nothing from what happened...still mentioning she's lost weight but languaging it differently " I really don't know what size I am any more "... cue smirky face.

Just stop Gemma, there is no need for it. Other instatwats manage to show clothes without uttering a word about weight loss, you can put sizing when you affiliate link everything, it's not necessary for you to constantly mention you have lost weight ... all you are doing is continuing to trigger the vulnerable that follow you !

And people sending her lovely messages for what? She did a really shitty thing last week and should be ashamed of herself, I wonder if the person triggered into starving themselves by her is ok ? That's the person that should be getting nice messages.
She knows her size well enough to keep changing it in her bio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15