Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok though she’s done with feeling sad etc. the fact she has to say it constantly 🥺 tells me she isn’t at all

Reactions: 4
She’s so embarrassing, and it always seems to just get worse. You think she’s hit rock bottom then there she goes again.

Reactions: 6
im howling he managed to get in another shag from her after those last set of weepy insta stories and has binned her off again
And the fact she wanted to brag about it through her anonymous question box, after slipping in she’d spent the night with someone. Only to be mugged off again days later 😂 I would honestly feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a dick, trying portray herself a sex kitten

JFC all those new quotes too 😳

Also this post is so pathetic, the response to me just sounds so bleeping rude and unnecessary. What’s wrong with just telling someone you just don’t have that spark rather than ignoring them and hitting them with this?! Cannot imagine any conversation Gemma is mentally stimulating anyway.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dunno who she thinks she is. And no one cares you’re buying 6 bottles of baileys in Asda or wherever. Absolute saddo filming herself

Whatever she had done, they could have wiped the dye off her hairline!! What an embarrassment :oops:

Reactions: 6
How desperate is this lad that wanted her back for a shag tho?

State of her hair line 😩

Reactions: 5
How desperate is this lad that wanted her back for a shag tho?

State of her hair line 😩
Very true. Could just be a prick who likes having the power and saw how distraught she was over it after posting herself crying online and pathetic quotes. He knew he could have her back in an instant. But no more! Apparently. Although, waiting for another repeat of this new year.

Reactions: 8
Very true. Could just be a prick who likes having the power and saw how distraught she was over it after posting herself crying online and pathetic quotes. He knew he could have her back in an instant. But no more! Apparently. Although, waiting for another repeat of this new year.
She’s an embarrassment. All this tit like she deserves this and that. Doesn’t everyone deserve to be treated well? She isn’t special

She’s an embarrassment. All this tit like she deserves this and that. Doesn’t everyone deserve to be treated well? She isn’t special
It just seems so narcissistic. Yes people don’t deserve to be messed about but thinking you’re superior to others and your conversation is stimulating comes across as so stuck up.

Funnily enough I don’t think someone who knowingly endangers others by travelling and attending a fashion shoot when they have covid, openly brags about not eating and losing weight (when it’s definitely not true), and goes to a work party in a bikini when it’s raining and everyone else is fully clothed wearing ponchos would be worth dating, but that’s just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It just seems so narcissistic. Yes people don’t deserve to be messed about but thinking you’re superior to others and your conversation is stimulating comes across as so stuck up.

Funnily enough I don’t think someone who knowingly endangers others by travelling and attending a fashion shoot when they have covid, openly brags about not eating and losing weight (when it’s definitely not true), and goes to a work party in a bikini when it’s raining and everyone else is fully clothed wearing ponchos would be worth dating, but that’s just me.
It shows just how awful her moral compass is ..as in non existent!
The bragging about starving herself to lose weight and potentially triggering vulnerable women is unforgivable behaviour imo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.