Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those works do photos that she’s posted. She’s near that guy she storied on Friday night. Desperate much

Reactions: 2
Her story’s just now ‘I caught up with a friend I’ve not seen for a few weeks, was with them until this morning’ another hotel job with a randomer or this married man :sick:

probably why she’s happy… for today!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Was it not when she did the anonymous question box before that she got kicked off Instagram??

Reactions: 4
I just feel embarrassed for her
This. The desperation and allusion to spending the night with someone. She needs to spend some time on herself, get some bleeping therapy or something because she can shout from the rooftops that she’s bopo and confident but she has a no respect for herself or sense of self worth

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her ex. Still living in his house, coming home at all hours after banging anything that looks at her and then moping about his house when they blank her afterwards.

Reactions: 6
I have thoughts.
She looks like a bleeping mahogany table, piss off do you not fake tan regularly, you shrivelled lump of leather.
Her hair looks ‘mint’?! Wtf are you taking?? She’s a troll.
Also, she said she’s ‘boringly straight’ on one answer then ‘bicurious’ on another. Babe you’re full of complete tit.
She's a liar ...she uses The Fox tan in between sunbeds. She's shilled it on her stories many times! Soo is she now alluding that she's back with the married guy ?

And the complete lack of any respect for the ex boyfriend who's spare room she’s currently squatting in ...she's vile!

Reactions: 5
Why is being straight boring?? I can't help but feel she is fetishizing any sexuality that isn't heterosexuality in these bullshit stories she does

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.