Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why come on stories crying and spilling all your heartbreak over Insta - do these people not have real friends that they can call on in these times... like normal people! I just don't understand why you would plaster your crying face all over social media... or am I just so out of touch with the current times!? 🫣
She clearly doesn't have any close friends! Not surprising when she behaves the way she does.

I wonder if she looks back on what she posts and cringes with embarrassment? She's in her 30s, posting clips of herself faux weeping in the hope the man that's rejected her picks up on all the digs she's having at him. How hasn't she worked out he's used her for sex, after all her bullshit bragging about her sexual prowess no doubt, and he has no interest in her apart from that!!
Perhaps it's time she spent less money on unnecessary eyelash refills and used the money on therapy - therapy that might also teach her some morals and respect, her lack of any for her ex who's keeping a roof over her at the moment is shameful!

Reactions: 10
How long before last nights stories are deleted
I think she’ll keep them up, she did last time with the IM NOT OKAY 😭 stories. I don’t think she’s embarrassed by them at all. Yet again feeling so sorry for her ex/landlord in all of this.

Reactions: 7
Her lash tech must absolutely love her
My lash technician would tell me to give my head a wobble if I turned up for an infill with a full set like she is sporting ! She's clearly got money to burn!

And my lash tech wouldn't do lashes as horrendous as hers! She has completely the wrong size curl on her lashes !

Reactions: 4
How sad , sitting at her dads on Xmas eve talking tit into her phone. No one cares if you’re ok Gemma. You’re a total drama queen. Go and get some real friends, make real memories. Adams well shot of you. Now shes wanting people to send questions or tell her things. If I was single and had no ties I’d be enjoying myself living each minute. Social media has a lot to answer for. All my housework’s done, my husbands at work , my kids gifts are wrapped and I’m pissing about looking at insta having a cuppa and find it really sad how empty some of these so called influencers lives are.

Reactions: 11
Never in my life, have I come across someone who takes so long to say so little. I’d say it’s a skill, but it’s really not.

I’m kinda new to this eyelash woman, does her job require communicating in person? If it does, no wonder she’s been sacked so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her lips looks so weird I don’t know if it’s the colour or the filter but they just looks like pink balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Take a shot everytime she looks to the side and says absolutely nothing. We'll be bladdered by 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her lips looks so weird I don’t know if it’s the colour or the filter but they just looks like pink balloons
I was just coming on to say this. They actually make me feel ill. Like uncooked richmonds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just coming on to say this. They actually make me feel ill. Like uncooked richmonds
That’s it!! I couldn’t work out what it was but it is defo richmonds!

Just read that post there and I can’t believe Someone has played her like that and knowing he was seeing someone is just awful. She clearly knew they were serious as she messaged her and knew her name to find her. I mean Gemma you’re in your 30s, games like that you should be grown out of by now. And a sea swim? Wtf?

• Heart
For anyone who is blocked
Thanks! I’m not blocked but it saves me having to watch her stories with the sound of it there boring as duck.

Right guys.. there’s two.. Campervan and sushi. So have both of them fucked her over.. it sounds like it. She’s just as bloody bad for messing with the pair of them! I feel sorry for the girl who was with campervan. You’re a witch Gem!

Reactions: 6
She bleeping deserves to feel heartbroken. The only one who deserves any sympathy here is the other girl. Rotten witch.

• Heart
For anyone who is blocked
So he's told her that its not serious about his 'gf' and their relationship is not exclusive but she messages the girl to tell her she's been shagging her boyfriend? Clearly he's as big a liar as Gemma is ! Of course she knew the bloke had a gf... and newsflash Gemma, men don't leave relationships for women like you that they use for sex, the mistake you made was thinking it was a relationship..it wasn't!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She says in the post, the other lady left the guy... Does that read to others that he had a live in partner and Gemma slept in their bed after he cooked her dinner?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She says in the post, the other lady left the guy... Does that read to others that he had a live in partner and Gemma slept in their bed after he cooked her dinner?
She was very very aware he wasn't single! And definitely all about sex if he didn't even take her out for dinner!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.