Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't help herself can she! Plus she's being deceptive in how she's posing...that mirror is angled and she's stood way back from it! So much for being bopo!

Reactions: 6
It’s the one leg in front of the other pose that they all do that annoys me, show people what it looks like when you’re standing normally!

Reactions: 5
Are we thinking that whoever she’s been having the hotel stays with has binned her off?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All 3 of the above but she's not going to mention anything about it all because it's private 🙄 but just so we all know she's heartbroken but she's ok ....

Reactions: 4
Are we thinking that whoever she’s been having the hotel stays with has binned her off?
Completely my first thought. Or that she’d lost her job but that’s not happened so I think the former. Heartbroken about some married man you were shagging in a Holiday Inn for a few weeks immediately after your break up?

Reactions: 8
Why has she just come on stories naked, to say “oh I started recording and realised I am naked, let me get dressed” Gem theres a thing called cancel were you don’t hit post to your story :rolleyes:
Another thing her and Poppy have in common, coming on stories like they’ve just forgotten that they’re naked 🙄

Reactions: 7
She can't help herself can she! Plus she's being deceptive in how she's posing...that mirror is angled and she's stood way back from it! So much for being bopo!
Yep we can all look smaller if we stand miles away from a bloody mirror and edit ourselves!!
She’s pathetic!

Why has she just come on stories naked, to say “oh I started recording and realised I am naked, let me get dressed” Gem theres a thing called cancel were you don’t hit post to your story :rolleyes:
She’s asking for food recommendations.. we all know she won’t actually use any of them though will she

And using a filter so being deceptive.... once again! Her lash technician must rub her hands with glee when she walks in..there's no way she needs an infill! Silly cow
Yeah it’s the filter isn’t it, her lips are not that colour

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.