Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just so instantly unlikeable. She has a face that always looks like it’s sneering. You can tell she’s a pain in the arse to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where does she work ? Like not exact office details, just in general what is her role? I cannot get over wearing that outfit anywhere other than lounging about the house 🤣

Reactions: 2
E1AACF93-9F89-4532-B21A-CC909743A25E.jpeg

I did not know you can carry fat in your knickers but apparently you can

I don’t understand where she has lost weight from? For two dress sizes as well? Unless it was back fat

The sizes have gone off her bio haha. She must be a 24 again

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1759662

I don’t understand where she has lost weight from? For two dress sizes as well? Unless it was back fat

I’m thinking these must be very see through from the back especially? The material just doesn’t look thick and they look more like leggings you’d wear under a long top. My Fabletics gym leggings have a really wide waist band and are very thick, they don’t show all my lumps and bumps like this.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking these must be very see through from the back especially? The material just doesn’t look thick and they look more like leggings you’d wear under a long top. My Fabletics gym leggings have a really wide waist band and are very thick, they don’t show all my lumps and bumps like this.
Yeah unless they’re too small. Considering she’s lost so much weight since she used to wear this every day they seem to be tight

Reactions: 4
The people she works with must be more horrified at her grotesque outfits every day. Imagine going to work like that, flashing her camel toe for all and sundry. What an attention seeker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The people she works with must be more horrified at her grotesque outfits every day. Imagine going to work like that, flashing her camel toe for all and sundry. What an attention seeker.
😂😂😂 I was convinced she gets changed but apparently not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1759662

Those leggings do nowt for her biff area like!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this supposed to be flirting? I’m embarrassed for her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've not followed her long but tit she really loves herself doesn't she? And not in a wholesome, inspiring way. It's more vain and insipid, smugly eye bleeping hersself every time she posts something. Definitely similar to Poppy Adam's like that

Reactions: 10
Wtf was that outfit. The dress is way too short she would have been flashing everyone. Also it’s nearly December, how is she not freezing to death!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.