Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter BS apology, all just damage control. “I should get help” isn’t positive in any way, it’s again perpetuating a lack of awareness around actual disorders. “Ya girl” is just stressed due to a break up (that she initiated) and the subsequent lack of a free room from January. duck giving her any sympathy.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe that picture! She looks about a size 12. And her head doesn’t look in proportion with her body. She is absolutely taking the piss isn’t she?!

Is it an apology started with how small her waist is?

It’s not.
Lol she actually thinks it’s small. Yeah it’s smaller than the rest of her like it is on most people

Reactions: 2
Her waist is small because she’s tucked her gunt into her shape wear knickers 😂 and has looped that belt on the tightest hole she could!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a catfish! We’ve seen the pics from Jess’s even my Gemma. She’s turning into poppy hiding her size

Reactions: 6
Can she quit with the size stuff now. It’s really irritating. Can’t wait to see her true size in the underwear tho

Reactions: 3
And there you have it, thank you soooo much for all the lovely messages you’ve been sending guys 🥱😒 It’s all just done for attention and engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there you have it, thank you soooo much for all the lovely messages you’ve been sending guys 🥱😒 It’s all just done for attention and engagement
I bet she’s not been getting any lovely messages who in the right mind would send her one after what’s she’s done. I know I wouldn’t

Pisses me off so much when these Instagram nobodies do a thank you speech for their followers, painful to listen to

Reactions: 5
So she's learnt nothing from what happened...still mentioning she's lost weight but languaging it differently " I really don't know what size I am any more "... cue smirky face.

Just stop Gemma, there is no need for it. Other instatwats manage to show clothes without uttering a word about weight loss, you can put sizing when you affiliate link everything, it's not necessary for you to constantly mention you have lost weight ... all you are doing is continuing to trigger the vulnerable that follow you !

And people sending her lovely messages for what? She did a really crappy thing last week and should be ashamed of herself, I wonder if the person triggered into starving themselves by her is ok ? That's the person that should be getting nice messages.

Reactions: 12
So she's learnt nothing from what happened...still mentioning she's lost weight but languaging it differently " I really don't know what size I am any more "... cue smirky face.

Just stop Gemma, there is no need for it. Other instatwats manage to show clothes without uttering a word about weight loss, you can put sizing when you affiliate link everything, it's not necessary for you to constantly mention you have lost weight ... all you are doing is continuing to trigger the vulnerable that follow you !

And people sending her lovely messages for what? She did a really crappy thing last week and should be ashamed of herself, I wonder if the person triggered into starving themselves by her is ok ? That's the person that should be getting nice messages.
She knows her size well enough to keep changing it in her bio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Once her appetite comes back which it will. Surely she will just put weight back on

I hope the person is okay.. we will never know what happens.. Gem you really are a witch. Hope you’re happy With your stupid actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m just plonking this message here so I can come back to it at some point when Gemma gets her appetite back, piles on the weight & slinks back into being a semi-acceptable human being.

She thinks she’s absolute hot tit right now & will be loving the weight loss but believe me it’ll all be back & she’ll be humbled fairly damn quick.

Also she should be bleeping thrown off Insta for that recent photo of the white jumper dress. You can see clear as day she’s edited it to look thinner and she’s a bleeping twit for that.

Reactions: 10
I’m just plonking this message here so I can come back to it at some point when Gemma gets her appetite back, piles on the weight & slinks back into being a semi-acceptable human being.

She thinks she’s absolute hot tit right now & will be loving the weight loss but believe me it’ll all be back & she’ll be humbled fairly damn quick.

Also she should be bleeping thrown off Insta for that recent photo of the white jumper dress. You can see clear as day she’s edited it to look thinner and she’s a bleeping twit for that.
I don’t think she’s ever been or will be a semi-acceptable human. Even before all this drama she was a narcissistic, covid-spreading bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.