Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how old is she?! Grow the duck up woman! Those videos were so bloody cringey šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sorry but coming on stories crying that youā€™re not ok is attention seeking, pure and simple

Reactions: 8
ā€œThe alternatives donā€™t bear thinking aboutā€ - she is a bleeping danger to vulnerable people who may be watching. If sheā€™s struggling and acknowledging she needs help then she should get professional help, not attention seek on stories dangerously like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sounds very much like regret ...the morning after the night before! Probably made an absolute tit of herself in front of the new work colleagues!

What i took away from those self indulgent crying nonsense was that she has no friends and that is incredibly sad. Looking for comfort from strangers online who really don't give 2 shits about her! She also needs to invest some of her eyelash money in therapy! She bloody needs it!

Reactions: 15
ā€œThe alternatives donā€™t bear thinking aboutā€ - she is a bleeping danger to vulnerable people who may be watching. If sheā€™s struggling and acknowledging she needs help then she should get professional help, not attention seek on stories dangerously like this.
What is actually wrong with her? She didnā€™t say what it was? If there is getting help would be better than recording herself for Instagram.. or is this to try and get sympathy for the not eating situation.

Reactions: 5
Crying into her stories, she is not ok. Still had time to make sure she put a filter on before she hit record.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds very much like regret ...the morning after the night before! Probably made an absolute tit of herself in front of the new work colleagues!

What i took away from those self indulgent crying nonsense was that she has no friends and that is incredibly sad. Looking for comfort from strangers online who really don't give 2 shits about her! She also needs to invest some of her eyelash money in therapy! She bloody needs it!
Yep she definitely has the fear from last night

I absolutely hate those extended stares at the camera she always does when she starts a talking storyā€¦ like mate why are you acting like youā€™re trying to think of what to say? Youā€™ve thought through the story plenty already, set yourself up in the right light, set your filter, posed just soā€¦ donā€™t be a knobend and try and pretend itā€™s off the cuff realness šŸ™„
ā€˜Iā€™m not okayā€™ right now I need to cast my gaze dolefully down then glance back to the camera, brave smile, squeeze out a couple more tearsā€¦ girl shut up, itā€™s the beer fear pure and bleeping simple.
imagine being her ex and listening to that bullshit through the wall šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the hangxiety isnā€™t helping but she did allude that her new love interest had gone down the pan earlier in the week, so I think itā€™s that. I hope sheā€™s hidden her stories from her ex so he doesnā€™t have to listen to her pine about her broken heart, over someone sheā€™s been shagging eating sushi with across the country for a few monthsā€¦

Reactions: 8
She really is pulling out the acting today isnā€™t she, attention seeking at its finest!!
I really donā€™t believe a word that comes out of her mouth, if she genuinely needed help etc she wouldnā€™t be constantly coming on stories and saying stupid cryptic comments and crying!
Her behaviour is appalling and she genuinely doesnā€™t care that itā€™s a constant trigger for those that ARE GENUINELY struggling and have real issues.
It just baffles me how she hasnā€™t been reported and her account permanently removed!šŸ¤¬

Wouldnā€™t you feel like tit if youā€™d posted that flirting story?! I wonder if he rejected her after and thatā€™s why she felt bad

• Haha
Iā€™ve just watched her stories, how pathetic and attention seeking purely for the engagement. I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s still living with her ex and hasnā€™t moved in with her Dad, does she have a mum?

First week in new job, sheā€™s got fingered behind the bins by someone from work on her first night out with them and now is expiring from the hangxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First week in new job, sheā€™s got fingered behind the bins by someone from work on her first night out with them and now is expiring from the hangxiety.
This was what I took away from the stories! She's made a tit of herself and or slept with someone from the new job.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Like why does she take forever to get 2 words out in a row. It's like someone is flicking her on/off button every 2 seconds. It doesn't make you more interesting! Makes you look even more of a clown!

Reactions: 11
Her heart hurts? I thought sheā€™d never been happier after the break up, and that it was the right thing. She wanted to be 100% single so why is she now whinging about mystery travel lodge man or who ever it is? Also notice sheā€™s removed that ridiculous tit picture from her grid showing her tattoo.
Why is it important that someoneā€™s Instagram isnā€™t just a highlight reel? Iā€™m not attention seeking and donā€™t go on there for sympathy from my followers when I feel down. Not everything has to be shared Gemma, you need to realise that. If I mad a tit of myself drunk, I speak to my actual friends about it. I wouldnā€™t go on stories. Honestly grow up Gemma, youā€™re 30 not 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her heart hurts? I thought sheā€™d never been happier after the break up, and that it was the right thing. She wanted to be 100% single so why is she now whinging about mystery travel lodge man or who ever it is? Also notice sheā€™s removed that ridiculous tit picture from her grid showing her tattoo.
Why is it important that someoneā€™s Instagram isnā€™t just a highlight reel? Iā€™m not attention seeking and donā€™t go on there for sympathy from my followers when I feel down. Not everything has to be shared Gemma, you need to realise that. If I mad a tit of myself drunk, I speak to my actual friends about it. I wouldnā€™t go on stories. Honestly grow up Gemma, youā€™re 30 not 17.
The problem with that is that she doesnā€™t seem to have any actual friends

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.