Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm by no means her biggest fan but I quite liked the apology. Nothing like her usual angsty the world hates me attitude.
I thought the opposite šŸ˜‚ itā€™s completely transparent and fake. Several people called her out for her damaging disordered eating chat in the anonymous question box, she replied in a very rude snarky manner, asking them why they were on her page in the first place and added eye rolling emojis. I donā€™t think sheā€™s gives a tit, she only cares because her account got taken down and within a matter of hours was trying to set up multiple back up accounts. Sheā€™s only sorry something happened because of it. If this hadnā€™t have occurred she would be still chatting on about it I guarantee.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s going on like sheā€™s lost about 4 stone and sheā€™s struggling. Sheā€™s exaggerating yet again. She shouldnā€™t have gone on about not eating what an idiot. Sheā€™s clearly lost weight through a break up like lots of people do but making it sound like sheā€™s lost so much weight.

Reactions: 7
That apology was purely because she cares about her account being disabled, not because she cares what she said

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the opposite šŸ˜‚ itā€™s completely transparent and fake. Several people called her out for her damaging disordered eating chat in the anonymous question box, she replied in a very rude snarky manner, asking them why they were on her page in the first place and added eye rolling emojis. I donā€™t think sheā€™s gives a tit, she only cares because her account got taken down and within a matter of hours was trying to set up multiple back up accounts. Sheā€™s only sorry something happened because of it. If this hadnā€™t have occurred she would be still chatting on about it I guarantee.
Definitely agree with this, she wasnā€™t remotely bothered when people alerted her to how she was affecting people. She only cared once her account was disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loves to mention her smaller waist and only have coffee to spill down her white dress šŸ™„ hinting she doesnā€™t eat.
And then crying that her account got disabled not actually an genuine apology

Edit to add - of course she chose an outfit that says duck off on it

Last edited:
If she was that body positive would she be highlighting that she likes to wear a belt to cinch her waist in because it is smaller?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I ran here to see what you guys made of her non-apology šŸ¤£
I donā€™t know if to believe itā€™s genuine.. is sheā€™s only saying it because sheā€™s been reading on here and because she was called out and lost her account?.. Hi Gem youā€™re still a complete dick!

Reactions: 5
I liked the apology from Gemma. I really hope it was sincere to be honest and sheā€™s taken something away from this. We will see

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s going on like sheā€™s lost about 4 stone and sheā€™s struggling. Sheā€™s exaggerating yet again. She shouldnā€™t have gone on about not eating what an idiot. Sheā€™s clearly lost weight through a break up like lots of people do but making it sound like sheā€™s lost so much weight.
Is it from the break up though? she will have a f#ck buddy seeing as sheā€™s at hotels every weekend.

Is it from the break up though? she will have a f#ck buddy seeing as sheā€™s at hotels every weekend.
I mean I think sheā€™s lost a bit probs through the break up or maybe stress knowing she has to find a new home. I still think she looks big. The dirty tan makes me feel sick šŸ¤® I bet sheā€™s still about 17 stone . Sheā€™s going on like sheā€™s a size 10-12 and lost sooo much weight. Iā€™m all for being happy and body confident but sheā€™s pushing this far too much.

Reactions: 3
I thought that apology was so insincere, she kept rolling her eyes throughout the so-called apology.

Reactions: 6
I went on the website to look at those dress sizes. Iā€™m an 18 and it recommended a large for me. Iā€™m only slightly shorter than her. So sheā€™s probably still around a size 22

I mean I think sheā€™s lost a bit probs through the break up or maybe stress knowing she has to find a new home. I still think she looks big. The dirty tan makes me feel sick šŸ¤® I bet sheā€™s still about 17 stone . Sheā€™s going on like sheā€™s a size 10-12 and lost sooo much weight. Iā€™m all for being happy and body confident but sheā€™s pushing this far too much.
I think she is as well. She only looks smaller around her waist to me

I was buying the apology until the tearful ā€œI should be getting helpā€ sheā€™s hardly malnourished!

• Haha
I was buying the apology until the tearful ā€œI should be getting helpā€ sheā€™s hardly malnourished!
I know she showed a table full of food the other night on her story?! Keep up with the lies Gem youā€™re not making any sense.

It must be the fake tan. Itā€™s usually something people use to Make themselves look thinneršŸ˜‚

Oh look a photo another photo of her looking ā€œslimmerā€ when we all know itā€™s really angles, shape wear and editing!
If you watch the video and it cuts to the picture you can see how flattering the picture is. Totally going against all her own body positivity stance when she is editing pictures to look slimmer.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely pathetic un-sincere attempt at an apology.
She doesnā€™t give a tit about how she made people feel, itā€™s just another act and aload more bullshit!
The woe is me is truly boring and another attempt at reeling people in, sheā€™s just bloody vile and yet again taking the piss out of people that have genuine issues and need help, unlike her that constantly makes out sheā€™s not eating!
Clearly her ā€œbanā€ hasnā€™t taught her anything at all!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.