Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like her never take responsibility, always someone else to blame..in this case she's blaming tattle. She's old enough to know words have power and can be incredibly damaging.

Personally I don't think she has a place on SM ..she has a petty toxic personality and what does she offer that has any meaning really? Showing off freebie clothes in her exs bedroom, clothes she never wears and then sells on and shilling sunbed treatments...something else she got pissy about when challenged and conveniently ignored the fact they cause skin cancer when doing her sales pitch.

Reactions: 6
I honestly just think she’s such a toxic person, her attitude is shocking, she acts like the world owes her a favour and clearly regards herself as above everyone else!
I have no idea why New Look, River Island continuously gift her items as it really doesn’t look good having someone promote your stuff who constantly goes on about weight, not eating (so she says 🤥🤥🤥) and basically influencing starving yourself 🤬

Reactions: 10
Look everyone ya girls not in a motorway services hotel this weekend 🙄 love that for me! 🥱🥱🥱 ...... bore off Gemma!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look everyone ya girls not in a motorway services hotel this weekend 🙄 love that for me! 🥱🥱🥱 ...... bore off Gemma!
Cue massive tray of sushi and a double bed whilst waiting for her “friend” to arrive. But she’s not eaten since 1612.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No offence to anyone but she really doesn’t need to prove she eats…:
We all know that but it's all part of the silly games she loves to play! She's incredibly immature and petty and loves to prove a point. Can just hear her saying to her friend " I'll show those horrible people that reported me, I'll post a huge spread of food to just prove I'm not starving myself and that when I said I hadn't eaten for four days and was losing weight ( and smirked) I didn't really mean it cos look at all the food I'm eating " .

A little humility goes a long way Gemma and perhaps whilst you are looking up the meaning of that word look up integrity too. Both qualities you are seriously lacking in.

Reactions: 8
We all know that but it's all part of the silly games she loves to play! She's incredibly immature and petty and loves to prove a point. Can just hear her saying to her friend " I'll show those horrible people that reported me, I'll post a huge spread of food to just prove I'm not starving myself and that when I said I hadn't eaten for four days and was losing weight ( and smirked) I didn't really mean it cos look at all the food I'm eating " .

A little humility goes a long way Gemma and perhaps whilst you are looking up the meaning of that word look up integrity too. Both qualities you are seriously lacking in.
She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 3
What is it with these plus size influencers looking so dirty and smelly? Jess and Poppy are the same.
It must be the fake tan. It’s usually something people use to Make themselves look thinner😂

Oh look a photo another photo of her looking “slimmer” when we all know it’s really angles, shape wear and editing!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It must be the fake tan. It’s usually something people use to Make themselves look thinner😂

Oh look a photo another photo of her looking “slimmer” when we all know it’s really angles, shape wear and editing!
I noticed this! Looks totally different to the video! I like the dress on her though but I’m not about having my legs out when it’s cold through the day. Night time I would

Reactions: 2
I'm by no means her biggest fan but I quite liked the apology. Nothing like her usual angsty the world hates me attitude.

Reactions: 3
That’s probably the most sincere I’ve heard her sound (she’s still a dick though)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.