Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for her stories telling us how traumatised she has been from her 24 hour ban 🙄

Reactions: 5
No more PR stuff.. 57 thousand followers mostly bots anyway down the drain.. no one kissing her ass 🙄 one more thing she would lose her free lip fillers and sun bed sessions.
Haha I know I just mean now it’s back on like she could have gave it chance

Reactions: 1
Haha I know I just mean now it’s back on like she could have gave it chance
I thought that.. like she couldn’t even give it twenty four hours without losing her head. If she’d have just not mentioned it, I don’t suppose anyone would’ve noticed.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this ...she doesn't have a sincere bone in her body and don't get me started on the waste of space that is Poppy Adams!
They’re both rancid, it blows my mind that such awful people get such huge followings.. I can’t understand how people don’t see what we see basically 😅

Reactions: 4
I can't get over how pitiful and sorry for herself she is on her stories tonight! Woe is me! How can somebody be sooo unself aware?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That totally pathetic HI whilst looking sorry for herself. Grow up Gemma you’re supposed to be a grown woman and this is bleeping embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I’ve total missed alll this drama. Can someone do me a quick rundown? What did she do to my sworn enemy poppy (lol)

I’ve total missed alll this drama. Can someone do me a quick rundown? What did she do to my sworn enemy poppy (lol)
They were at Jess in the style night. Poppy said to Gemma that they look like sisters - Gemmas face said she didn't agree. Gemma over the night uploaded a series of unflattering (or you could say true) pics of Poppy including a story where Poppy can be heard saying "that can be cropped right"

Reactions: 5
Well let’s hope her recent actions and her insta ban have well and truly humbled her. You can’t just say what you want because it’s your platform - you have thousands of followers, insta takes certain topics very seriously with eating disorders being one of them.

who am I kidding. She will be back with the woe is me attitude talking about boundaries lol

Reactions: 7
Well let’s hope her recent actions and her insta ban have well and truly humbled her. You can’t just say what you want because it’s your platform - you have thousands of followers, insta takes certain topics very seriously with eating disorders being one of them.

who am I kidding. She will be back with the woe is me attitude talking about boundaries lol
Yeh she’s clearly already acting like the victim, I honestly can’t get over how pathetic that story is with her 🤣 Shes acting like an 8 year old

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.