Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been looking through the people she follows, I seem to follow quite a few of the same people and haven’t seen a single one post about her being suspended

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Poppy throughly about her using pictures of them together as her explanation post?

I’m new here (over from the Poppy thread) is she a full time Insta hun or does she work?

Reactions: 2
Could she have taken it down to gain more sympathy, blame the tattle trills for her back up being taken down? It will up her engagement when she gets her main account back.
Disordered eating ruins lives and Gemma with her thoughtless words and her lack of any remorse for adding to an issue that affects soo many vulnerable people are the reasons this has all happened. The only person to blame here is her.

I still can't get the image of that message she was sent by that poor person who was going to follow her example and starve themselves. It's them I feel so sorry for and not Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could she have taken it down to gain more sympathy, blame the tattle trills for her back up being taken down? It will up her engagement when she gets her main account back.
Ha I love that you are now on this thread em 😂 gem is worse than poppy. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Using the word fat now??
Fat posi babe is she having a laugh!! If she was one she wouldn’t be in the mess she is now.

someone Who is body positive wouldn’t brag about not eating. Just watch she will say all of this has affected her mental health.

Remember Gem you caused all of this! Nobody else.

Actions have consequences and this one has bit her on the ass! I’ve no sympathy for her. as for setting up a third back up I wonder how long it will be until this one is removed.

The fat girl at the end of her name is that to stop Instagram closing her account? Place a bet peeps on how long this one’s up for my guess 5 hours

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
AD/PR email in her bio with 16 followers 🤡

Why is she so desperate to keep setting up back up accounts, why not just wait until her original one might be restored? Unless she knows it definitely isn’t coming back already. Shows what a sad life she leads that’s it’s such a vital part of it and she can’t live without it. She didn’t make a living off it and just got some free jeans every now and again, that’s all.

This really couldn’t have happened to a nicer person. Wish it would for Curvy Luce now considering she told a follower to off themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ffs rebuild, like she’s a legitimate businessperson 😂

Using the word fat now??
She is so so so SO embarrassing.
The whole ‘weird’ moniker makes me think of those cringey ‘I’m soooo RaNdOm’ types back in the day 🤢 weird in that she has no sense of dressing appropriately for any occasions at all, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha I love that you are now on this thread em 😂 gem is worse than poppy. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case
I can't see it yet, as you've probably gathered I don't dislike anyone more than I dislike Poppy. I think this Gem is a twit, but I do like her for posting those photos of Poppy and the "can this be cropped" video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't see it yet, as you've probably gathered I don't dislike anyone more than I dislike Poppy. I think this Gem is a twit, but I do like her for posting those photos of Poppy and the "can this be cropped" video.
Oh she’s definitely worse, just a nasty person inside and out. A sly bully.

Reactions: 3
Is this a back up of the back up?

Oh her actual account is back

All that panic and she was banned for a day

Reactions: 4
Is this a back up of the back up?

Oh her actual account is back

All that panic and she was banned for a day
They only usually suspend for 24 / 48 hours....had no doubt her account would be back. She's on their radar now so they won't be as ' kind ' if she steps out of line again!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.