Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she never gets her account back. She’s fucks me off more than Poppy and that says it all!!!
Yeh as annoying and spoilt Poppy is she's not downright nasty and rude to her followers or people that call her out on stuff. Unlike this one.

Reactions: 5
If Instagram "isn't a big deal" why is she making such a fuss over the suspension?

She knows the impact it can have on one's life.

• Heart
Oh FFS, only just had a chance to watch those videos, why is she acting like someone just bleeping died?!

This time can she blame ‘the unpleasant individuals on the internet’ (AKA tattle) if the second account got reported? I haven’t seen any discussions on here about reporting the second account 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not fully up on the rules of reporting. Would the second account need to of been reported again or has insta managed to link it to her original account so taken it down without any reporting?

Reactions: 4
This time can she blame ‘the unpleasant individuals on the internet’ (AKA tattle) if the second account got reported? I haven’t seen any discussions on here about reporting the second account 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not fully up on the rules of reporting. Would the second account need to of been reported again or has insta managed to link it to her original account so taken it down without any reporting?
I didn't report it ...possibly others ( not tattlers) who reported the original account may have alerted Instagram to the fact she was ignoring their suspension or, and Instagram have technology in place to pick up on the fact she's made another account.
Either way the fact she is completely unrepentant and breezed over the real facts of why she was reported imo means the suspension is justified.

Reactions: 6
To be honest I wonder if she’s taken it down herself, I don’t know the rules around it but loads of people have back up accounts that they use if they get banned and I’ve never heard of those being taken down, who knows though!

Reactions: 2

I wonder if because Instagram have banned her she can’t have other accounts. I wonder if she used the same sign up info x

Reactions: 4
To be honest I wonder if she’s taken it down herself, I don’t know the rules around it but loads of people have back up accounts that they use if they get banned and I’ve never heard of those being taken down, who knows though!
Could she have taken it down to gain more sympathy, blame the tattle trills for her back up being taken down? It will up her engagement when she gets her main account back.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.