Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone, I half hate stalk some absolute weirdo’s account that Gemma has shared in the past. Someone who likes to make their ‘activism’ all about them. Any protest they go to they must post several pictures of just them there, almost as though it’s all done for the gram.

Anyway they posted this, I have hidden their account as they are under 10k.

She honestly is the worst, zero accountability for what an awful person she is. Hi Gemma 👋🏻 you’re a nasty piece of work and are incredibly self centred.
Losing work? What work does she have?

Also the struggling to eat she said she’s the happiest she’s been in ages.. if so why is she starving herself? you don’t do that If you’re supposedly happy.. she’s bleeping pathetic. Whoever messaged her saying they want to starve themself i wish I could give them a hug it’s made me sad that they want to do that because of her .. she’s highlighting something that’s very dangerous, it’s not something to brag about on social media like a complete tosser.. Hi Gem 🖕🏻

Only sorry because your account got banned you stupid prick, couldn’t give a tit last night could she in her responses? Was rude and a complete twit. No mention of it being our fault because she doesn’t want to drive traffic here for people to open their eyes to her nastiness.
Want to watch the stories but can’t 😭
She’s not sorry at all.

She hasn’t put her dress size on her bio 😂

And someone has commented saying that people shouldn’t report etc they should just move on. It isn’t the reports that ban accounts 😂
Right okay so if we see something damaging or inappropriate or signs of abuse on someone’s account we should just move on. What an absolute head.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know, haven’t watched them for this reason 😭 would love to know what she’s saying. Has anyone got a burner account they can use 🧐

It’ll be a total woe is me victim-fest. She’ll have done nothing wrong and is being targeted by evil trolls etc.
I watched them, it’s basically the same as she said in the post (but with added teary eyes) “mass reporting for her suspended, won’t talk about the subject anymore etc”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched them, it’s basically the same as she said in the post (but with added teary eyes) “mass reporting for her suspended, won’t talk about the subject anymore etc”
Any acknowledgement of the harm she might have done ? Any apologies for triggering vulnerable people, like the poor person that messaged her last night? Any remorse at all ?

Reactions: 5
Give me two seconds.. sorry if these aren’t in order.. didn’t use Instagram I have ways of finding things 🕵🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Any acknowledgement of the harm she might have done ? Any apologies for triggering vulnerable people, like the poor person that messaged her last night? Any remorse at all ?
Nope!! Just how this has never happened to her before as she is always within the rules of Instagram, no remorse or apologies. All very poor me 🙄

The annoying thing this is when she, no doubt, will get her account back at some point, she’ll cry bullying, awful trolls, and how Instagram doesn’t allow people to share their struggles when battling mental health/fat bodies 🥱 Anyone with a brain cell could see how she was promoting disordered eating by claiming to have not eaten since Sunday with a sly smirk whilst constantly going on about how her clothes didn’t fit her and changing her dress size in her bio. She really is a nasty, horrible person. I used to think Curvy Luce was worse but they’re equally as bad in their own ways. Gemma’s just more sly about it rather than aggressive like Lucy.

T minus how many days until she’s made “redundant” from her current job?
I don’t even think she’s lost weight, she just does front facing pics and clever angles!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nope!! Just how this has never happened to her before as she is always within the rules of Instagram, no remorse or apologies. All very poor me 🙄
Predictably playing the victim card but no surprise there, she's not intelligent enough to realise the potential harm she might have caused.

Reactions: 5
I don’t even think she’s lost weight, she just does front facing pics and clever angles!
I’d say she’s lost a stone. Hardly drastic starve yourself dramatic weight loss she’s making out. She’s done this to herself. She used to refuse to talk about weight but as soon as she loses a few pounds she’s promoting unhealthy eating habits.

• Heart
"Unpleasant individuals on the internet" or people concerned that you are causing harm to vulnerable people 🤔

So she doesn't actually say why her account was suspended..Why's that then Gem ? Could it be the people currently helping you - all those bopo mates - might see you in a different light and withdraw that support 🤔

And love that for her that she had time to put some lipstick on before she recorded her pity post.

An apology is only an apology if you actually say why you are saying sorry ...she's only sorry she's been caught out and not remorseful at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope she never gets her account back. She’s fucks me off more than Poppy and that says it all!!!

Reactions: 4
So she is still blaming the reports? 😂 Gemma it’s what you said that has had your account suspended not what anyone else has done. You know that.

Reactions: 6
I’ve reported people for things that I’ve thought were dodgy and had messages back saying they were in community guidelines and no action was taken. So they definitely don’t remove your account just because you’ve been reported

Reactions: 12
Predictably playing the victim card but no surprise there, she's not intelligent enough to realise the potential harm she might have caused.
Yep she really doesn’t care at all that she could have caused real harm, aslong as she’s ok she doesn’t care!! All she’s arsed about is that shes getting attention with those stupid ask me anything questions, sorry asking herself questions and trying to portray herself as some sexpert for some bizarre reason!
Also if she’s all for being big and hates all talk of diets etc, why is she not actively wanting to put the weight back on that she says she’s lost??
Basically she’s lied again but doesn’t want to admit she’s actually trying to lose weight as it would make her a complete hypocrite, so instead is just coming out with these lies and saying she’s not eating coz of stress and her mental health!!
When actually by lying she’s probably triggered those who do GENUINELY suffer with eating disorders, weight issues, and mental health, so bravo Gemma, well done!!🤬🤬

• Heart
I’ve reported people for things that I’ve thought were dodgy and had messages back saying they were in community guidelines and no action was taken. So they definitely don’t remove your account just because you’ve been reported
They actually have a drop down link for reporting eating disorders issues so it's taken really seriously...I also wonder if Instagram also read all those really foul anonymous messages that she was actively encouraging and deemed them in breach of guidelines too. Whatever it was, the fact her account is gone means her behaviour was bad enough for action to be taken.

Give me two seconds.. sorry if these aren’t in order.. didn’t use Instagram I have ways of finding things 🕵🏻
You're doing the Lord's work, thank you! As we thought, massive pity party, not taking accountability for her harmful content. Truly hope she doesn't get it back now.
An Instagram account 5 years in the making, of what? The same boring photos of you in your bedroom and being passive aggressive to your followers asking standard questions?

• Heart
"Grrrrrr it's only Instagram. It's not even a big deal"

Did she actually bleeping say that in her stories?? Is this clown in the 21st century?
Instagram is HUGE! for many young and impressionable girls and her blazé attitude is disgusting. I wonder how she would feel if she had a daughter who might have seen her posts and been 'influenced' by her gloating of starvation to drop down a few sizes? She's just pig ignorant

• Heart
Not even acknowledging what she has done, just all about her and her mourning the loss of her account 😶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.