Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange how we perceive things ...I see a deeply unhappy person who has zero self respect or self worth and thinks that people ( men) will like her if she buys into all the sexual talk. She's also made the mistake of thinking now she's lost weight that men are finding her attractive...not the case at all. She's allowing herself to be objectified sexually and these men see her as easy.

She's clearly got no friends and is desperate to be liked and is going about it the wrong way by entertaining all those weirdos on her Instagram.
I think I’m just comparing her to how bitter she used to be. It’s probably just an act though.

Strange how we perceive things ...I see a deeply unhappy person who has zero self respect or self worth and thinks that people ( men) will like her if she buys into all the sexual talk. She's also made the mistake of thinking now she's lost weight that men are finding her attractive...not the case at all. She's allowing herself to be objectified sexually and these men see her as easy.

She's clearly got no friends and is desperate to be liked and is going about it the wrong way by entertaining all those weirdos on her Instagram.
Edit to add actually I see your point.. so she’s equating her worth with admirers being about her weight when it’s the way she’s behaving. Makes sense when you put it like that. X

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t put her dress size on her bio 😂

And someone has commented saying that people shouldn’t report etc they should just move on. It isn’t the reports that ban accounts 😂

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t put her dress size on her bio 😂

And someone has commented saying that people shouldn’t report etc they should just move on. It isn’t the reports that ban accounts 😂
She’s removed it....was definitely there half an hour ago!

The report facility is there to protect the vulnerable that follow these instatwats....like the person last night that said they are going to starve themselves having seen her bragging!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's added the really unattractive spaniel ears pic and all the ones with her new fake best friend 🤣🤣🤣

Plus Poppy really doesn't like her! For all Poppy's oversharing she's never down right filthy like Gemma has been ...Poppy has some dignity!
I mean I wouldn't say that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha wtf?! She’s just playing games at this point. Why did she need a back up account? Couldn’t she have just rode out the suspension?
Her dress size is in the screenshot I posted! I reckon she’s reading here because I mentioned it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I see she's added the really unattractive spaniel ears pic and all the ones with her new fake best friend 🤣🤣🤣

Plus Poppy really doesn't like her! For all Poppy's oversharing she's never down right filthy like Gemma has been ...Poppy has some dignity!
Don’t be a silly billy, poppy has absolutely no dignity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s removed it....was definitely there half an hour ago!

The report facility is there to protect the vulnerable that follow these instatwats....like the person last night that said they are going to starve themselves having seen her bragging!
Exactly! I don’t know how people can excuse her. If she wants to talk about stuff like that maybe she needs a private account? They think they can say and do whatever they want

Reactions: 3
Only sorry because your account got banned you stupid prick, couldn’t give a tit last night could she in her responses? Was rude and a complete twit. No mention of it being our fault because she doesn’t want to drive traffic here for people to open their eyes to her nastiness.
Want to watch the stories but can’t 😭
I do love thatb she's shared a photo of Poppy looking a lot bigger than she portrays. I will add that she's nearly on Poppy's level

Reactions: 6
It’s in the screenshot I posted! I reckon she’s reading here because I mentioned it.
Oh she's definitely reading here!

She must be pissed that the screenshots are here for all to see from her behaviour last night....she can lie as much as she likes to her mates but doesn't alter the fact the evidence is on here !

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched her stories? I want to know how much of a victim she’s being.

Oh she's definitely reading here!

She must be pissed that the screenshots are here for all to see from her behaviour last night....she can lie as much as she likes to her mates but doesn't alter the fact the evidence is on here !
It’s all getting very Jack Monroe!

• Haha
What a surprise “my account was banned cus of trolls” no. It’s YOU Gemma

Careful with watching her stories. Easy way for her to find out you're from tattle.
Yeah I won’t be following her new account for some time until she’s got a big enough following 😂

Can anyone summarise her stories as not watched?

Last edited:
Careful with watching her stories. Easy way for her to find out you're from tattle.
I know, haven’t watched them for this reason 😭 would love to know what she’s saying. Has anyone got a burner account they can use 🧐

It’ll be a total woe is me victim-fest. She’ll have done nothing wrong and is being targeted by evil trolls etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.