Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry?? I think I missed this particular diabolical chapter 😂
It was hilariously awful. Works do / bbq. She rocks up in a bikini many sizes too small plus full drag makeup...everyone else was fully clothed ! That may have been because it was actually raining too!

To say her behaviour showed a massive lack of respect for her work colleagues in that situation was an understatement- I'm not surprised they got rid of her at the first opportunity!

Her behaviour was distasteful and embarrassing !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It was hilariously awful. Works do / bbq. She rocks up in a bikini many sizes too small plus full drag makeup...everyone else was fully clothed ! That may have been because it was actually raining too!

To say her behaviour showed a massive lack of respect for her work colleagues in that situation was an understatement- I'm not surprised they got rid of her at the first opportunity!

I sort of feel quite sorry I missed that tit show. I can help but think I’d forgive (a touch!) more of her ridiculous inappropriate behaviour were she much younger, in her late teens or even very early twenties, but how has she got to the age she has and still has no bloody idea how to behave or dress.

Reactions: 2
I really don't think she did get changed, this is the same girl who wore a bikini too small for her to a festival, while everyone else was wearing shorts and tshirts
Yeah I know I don’t know why I even thought that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m self hugging at the thought of it again. Everyone stood fully clothed sipping their beers at a work garden party whilst she’s stood in a white bikini that’s being eaten by her arse.

I’ve made an absolute tit of myself at work parties when hammered, in my 20s, but one things for sure I have not rocked up in a bikini.

Have included a pic from said party for those not fortunate enough to experience it in real time. Note the fully clothed person.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m self hugging at the thought of it again. Everyone stood fully clothed sipping their beers at a work garden party whilst she’s stood in a white bikini that’s being eaten by her arse.

I’ve made an absolute tit of myself at work parties when hammered, in my 20s, but one things for sure I have not rocked up in a bikini.

Have included a pic from said party for those not fortunate enough to experience it in real time. Note the fully clothed person.
STOP IT!!! I don’t know why but I’d assumed it was the top and some awful skirt or shorts with it… she wore the whole ass bikini?! Oh my good lord.
Oh man. I wish I hadn’t scrolled back. Tf is this?! Ps her tattoos are appalling 🤢 she looks so grubby all the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I mean, you have to admire her confidence. I suppose. But she must regularly flash her nips and minge in those bikinis. They’re not exactly covering her properly. I do get the bopo, wear what you want mentality, but rocking up to a work do with your flaps in full view is just odd, in her quest to make *herself* comfortable, she must make everyone else very uncomfortable. Peculiar behaviour.

• Sick
And found this on the last thread from the festival , the guy next to her looks mortified

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And found this on the last thread from the festival , the guy next to her looks mortified
Oooh. The back baps hanging over the bikini strings are a particularly classy look. And why does she always pull her pants up so high?! It’s not a good look. And that bloke would rather be having root canal work with no anaesthetic than be there at that point I reckon

• Haha
  • Sick
I recon her ex didn’t want to end the relationship but she did.. after she’s been living in his spare room. She is awful especially her attitude it’s disgusting.
I think he was quite happy going along with it, as much as I can’t stand her I do think it was her choice. His brother was on her stories and if she was lying I doubt he would entertain her. As I said, not a fan of her but I do think she has lightened up a bit since the split, the chip on her shoulder isn’t just as bad.

Sorry?? I think I missed this particular diabolical chapter 😂
It was just bad! Even if she was a size 0 it would have been embarrassing as so out of place but the bikini wasn’t flattering on her figure which just upped the cringe factor.

Reactions: 8
I think he was quite happy going along with it, as much as I can’t stand her I do think it was her choice. His brother was on her stories and if she was lying I doubt he would entertain her. As I said, not a fan of her but I do think she has lightened up a bit since the split, the chip on her shoulder isn’t just as bad.

It was just bad! Even if she was a size 0 it would have been embarrassing as so out of place but the bikini wasn’t flattering on her figure which just upped the cringe factor.
The ex bf is a right wet lettuce, and she's royally taking advantage. Most blokes would kicked her skanky arse out weeks ago. She doesn't even have the decency to wait til she's left his house before she started shagging randoms in motorway hotels! She's disgusting but karmas a witch so hopefully she will get her dues...!

Reactions: 4
I know everyone carries weight differently however this lady is wearing a size 22.. and she looks way smaller than Gemma so how?
7F816270-4134-4514-AE7A-D45D5CD2D86B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget that at the work party while she was in a bikini the rest of them were in rain ponchos
HAHAHA how could I forget there were people in ponchos 🤣 Thank you for reminding me. This is priceless.

Isn’t this the job she was ‘made redundant’ from around the time she would have had her probation meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.