Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some absolutely rotten vile people in her confessions box bragging about sleeping with peoples partners and I find it weird she doesn't tell them what for

Reactions: 13
Promotion of disordered eating (which is exactly what she’s doing by going into detail about it) is so dangerous. I’ve reported her, we all should.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are some absolutely rotten vile people in her confessions box bragging about sleeping with peoples partners and I find it weird she doesn't tell them what for
Because she’d do it too. I was completely grossed out by several of them, but she’d bang anyone to feel wanted for a few minutes so I guess she sympathises with the morally devoid pricks writing their ‘confessions’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she’s changed her bio to a different size when she states she’s only lost weight due to being unwell. She’s being quite underhand with the whole weight loss thing I feel.

Reactions: 10
Promotion of disordered eating (which is exactly what she’s doing by going into detail about it) is so dangerous. I’ve reported her, we all should.
I did last night too. Her weightloss isn't so noticeable that she needs to mention it but she has repeatedly said she's starving herself in the last few weeks like it's something to be proud of. And last night's "I've not eaten since Sunday " absolutely no need to be saying that and smirking. Let's hope her account is banned. She's vile

I don’t understand why she’s changed her bio to a different size when she states she’s only lost weight due to being unwell. She’s being quite underhand with the whole weight loss thing I feel.
But she's not unwell ...she's happiest she's ever been apparently!

Reactions: 11
Instagram take eating disorders stuff seriously, she clearly wasn’t going by her smirking and flippant responses.!!...I can imagine many people reported her and not just tattlers.

Reactions: 5
Instagram take eating disorders stuff seriously, she clearly wasn’t going by her smirking and flippant responses.!!...I can imagine many people reported her and not just tattlers.
I agree - from the looks of replies on the Q&A last night it annoyed a lot of people

Reactions: 4
I'm sure it's just a temporary suspension because she's not been following the community guidance. She'll be back !
Yeah I thought it would probably be temporary. She was on this morning though. I saw her outfit. She will likely come on here to see what’s happened.

Reactions: 4
Oh wowwwww 😂 I mean, that’s impressively quick from Instagram but gosh 😅

Reactions: 3
Slightly disappointed that I can’t see the car crash that is Gemma but eating disorders need to be taken seriously!!!!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she’ll take it a bit more seriously when she comes back on
She has a pissy entitled attitude so I doubt that. Her " it's my account I'll do what I like " responses last night were very telling...but actually she can't and Instagram have told her that today! I pity the Instagram employee would had to read through all those vile anonymous messages from last night! Absolutely foul!

Reactions: 7
Oh she will be pissed! Serves her right you don’t go around bragging about not eating and not facing any consequences for it. Where will she post her unsuitable work attire now lol let’s see how long it takes her to be allowed back..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.