Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally just coming on to say this, tits out and a skirt that will flash her ass if she remotely bends over. Jesus christ.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m old fashioned but personally I’d keep my tattoos covered until I’d seen how everyone is in the office

Reactions: 5
She said this was her dressing smart as well?! Wtf. I can only imagine my face if someone joined my office and their first day they were wearing some sexy Hallowe’en schoolgirl get up 🤨

Reactions: 6
She said this was her dressing smart as well?! Wtf. I can only imagine my face if someone joined my office and their first day they were wearing some sexy Hallowe’en schoolgirl get up 🤨
Except her case it wasn't sexy, the opposite in fact!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m old fashioned but personally I’d keep my tattoos covered until I’d seen how everyone is in the office
I do think it’s a bit different having them on your arm and showing than having them between your tits and showing. Especially as she’s picked an outfit to deliberately draw attention to them

Reactions: 3
Has she changed her bio again? I’m sure it said 22-24 and originally 24-26

8C92B654-784A-47E6-8287-C10BC11AF96A.png

So she has changed it again. I’ve just checked my previous post it said 24-26 then 22-24 now 20-22 😂😂😂 for someone so against talking about it

Reactions: 7
Has she changed her bio again? I’m sure it said 22-24 and originally 24-26
She sure has! She's now pretending she's a size 20 🤣🤣 ....she's learnt that from the master Poppy Adams, she's a size 26 but likes to pretend she's a size 22! So much for body positivity eh Gem! 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.