Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she wears boiler suits and layers upon layers of clothes when she gets her smear done?
The one time you'd want easy access to her bearded clam.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we have anymore photos from that work BBQ, I just can’t cope with this story :ROFLMAO:
Doing gods work 😂

What’s the betting she sat in her car waiting for it to stop raining for so long, she was subsequently late? Second day and strolls in late with a Starbucks 🙃 ‘love that for her’ (poppyism 🤢)

Reactions: 2
Yet again talking about how she’s not eating and apparently hasn’t eaten a meal since Sunday?! She’s being a total head now, nothing new. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s actually quite grim to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Yet again talking about how she’s not eating and apparently hasn’t eaten a meal since Sunday?! She’s being a total head now, nothing new. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s actually quite grim to be honest.
She’s also changed her bio to 20-22 she’s loving it.

Reactions: 4
I've reported her...Instagram takes any discussion about eating disorders seriously. She thinks she's being clever and cute but in fact her whole dialogue is incredibly damaging. Does anyone know of another way of reporting her apart from via Instagram? Her account needs removing!

Reactions: 10
It also doesn’t make any sense she’s claiming to be the happiest she’s been in ages whilst also claiming to be not eating for days on end, but then also positing a massive a tray of sushi at her Travel Lodge shag sesh. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 8
It also doesn’t make any sense she’s claiming to be the happiest she’s been in ages whilst also claiming to be not eating for days on end, but then also positing a massive a tray of sushi at her Travel Lodge shag sesh. Make it make sense.
We all know her Starbucks order contains hundreds of calories so she's not exactly not eating but the fact she see's nothing wrong with what she saying and how harmful makes her a really vile person. Doesn't matter how many times she posts her ridiculous 'disclaimer ' she shouldn't be mentioning it in the first place.

More people report her the sooner her account will be removed...

Oh my goodness - the work bbq - my eyes! This lass is so thirsty for attention it’s unbelievable. Who wears a bikini to a bbq anyway 🤔. Do you think she’s a closet nudist??

Reactions: 6
The fact people are saying they want to starve themselves and she’s not taking on board that people think it’s triggering!!

• Sad
Imagine having so little self worth that you think pervs sending you sleazy messages are because they like you and fancy you. She really is to be pitied isn't she...

Those messages make my skin crawl but she's lapping them up 🤢

I wonder if she wears like a cardi over the top and untucks her jumper when she goes in to work

bleeping dead in the head

also how unsurprising that only fans Has been mentioned again
Having your stomach out in the office on a random Wednesday isn’t ok. Stop tucking it in and be a professional Gemma

I wonder if she wears like a cardi over the top and untucks her jumper when she goes in to work
I would bloody hope so tbf. How embarrassing x

Reactions: 6
I thought that. The jumper and jeans outfit, the hem of the jumper was clearly tucked into the underside of her bra.
Altho.. she doesn’t wear bras very often 🤔

bleeping dead in the head

also how unsurprising that only fans Has been mentioned again
She’s not right in the head, she lives on another planet. Then again I must remind myself of bikini gate whilst everyone else was wearing a poncho.

If she really cared about her viewers she would just ignore the weight talk, even if you’re saying it’s not a good thing (which we all know is bullshit !! I don’t know one female wouldn’t love to misplace her appetite) it’s pathetic attention seeking.

Reactions: 8
I like how people are calling her out over this. She loves the fact that she’s lost weight. She’s done it in a very unhealthy way. All she’s mentioned lately is how she’s not eaten and how she’s lost weight. Like one of her stories she hasn’t eaten since Sunday. It’s not clever and it’s sending out a message that is damaging/ more damaging to people who have eating disorders. If she wasn’t happy about it she wouldn’t mention it. She’s an absolute dick.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.