Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally mentions her weight loss more than anyone, then gets annoyed when someone else brings it up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still shocked she thought that outfit was appropriate for work. Am I really old and out of touch?!

Reactions: 8
She literally mentions her weight loss more than anyone, then gets annoyed when someone else brings it up
The thing is the weight loss is in her head...we all saw the pics of her at the Jess party last week..she's not a size 20 and shoe horning herself into a pair of stretchy jeans ( the seams were begging for mercy!) does not make her a size 20!
Let's see her in a pair of size 20 non stretch trousers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is the weight loss is in her head...we all saw the pics of her at the Jess party last week..she's not a size 20 and shoe horning herself into a pair of stretchy jeans ( the seams were begging for mercy!) does not make her a size 20!
And sat down 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m old fashioned but personally I’d keep my tattoos covered until I’d seen how everyone is in the office
I disagree. Any place that is worth Woking will accept tats. However the outfit is a no.

Yeah she’s deffo a size 20 Jean girl and a 24 straight cut non stretch trouser. Sadly I’m the same but I don’t have spaniels ears for tits so it’s all good
I won’t lie I have ordered some of the stuff she’s tried on in the same size as her and it’s fit great so she’s not lying about the size she orders 😬🤔

• Haha
She thinks that tattoo is her personality now, that's why it's out on show for her first day of work

Reactions: 7
She thinks that tattoo is her personality now, that's why it's out on show for her first day of work
No consideration that she might make others feel uncomfortable having her spaniel ears waggling about, no reading the room to see what her work colleagues are like ...it's a crap tattoo and her cleavage is off putting..no one needs to be subjected to that in a work environment.

No consideration that she might make others feel uncomfortable having her spaniel ears waggling about, no reading the room to see what her work colleagues are like ...it's a crap tattoo and her cleavage is off putting..no one needs to be subjected to that in a work environment.
Agreed. Its like she needs everyone to see her as some sort of sex symbol, regardless of the environment. There's a time and a place, and I don't think it's appropriate for an office

• Heart
Agreed. Its like she needs everyone to see her as some sort of sex symbol, regardless of the environment. There's a time and a place, and I don't think it's appropriate for an office
I've no doubt at all her turning up in that bikini is what caused her to lose her job. It was soo inappropriate and I imagine made the other staff uncomfortable.

• Haha
Part of me is hoping she either got changed before she walked in to the building or at least put a cardi over the cleavage

Reactions: 2
Part of me is hoping she either got changed before she walked in to the building or at least put a cardi over the cleavage
I think she got changed. I highly doubt she had the balls to go to her first day at work wearing that get-up, unless her new job is with Onlyfans 🙈

• Haha
Her stories this morning made me feel sick. The little smile she did when she said sorry about the radio silence I ended up going out 😋 with a creepy face. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope for her sake she saw how everyone else was dressed and realised how inappropriate she was - or that she got changed before going.

Reactions: 3
Her stories this morning made me feel sick. The little smile she did when she said sorry about the radio silence I ended up going out 😋 with a creepy face. 🤢
She's just revolting isn't she ...her engagement is in the toilet so why does she imagine people missed her last night - silly cow!

And what is that streak of crappy brown running down her nose ..🤣

I disagree. Any place that is worth Woking will accept tats. However the outfit is a no.

Yeah she’s deffo a size 20 Jean girl and a 24 straight cut non stretch trouser. Sadly I’m the same but I don’t have spaniels ears for tits so it’s all good
I won’t lie I have ordered some of the stuff she’s tried on in the same size as her and it’s fit great so she’s not lying about the size she orders 😬🤔
I’m bigger in jeans than anything.. but I carry most of my weight around my tummy so think that’s why. Hate it

I think she got changed yesterday. I don’t believe for a second she walked in to a new job like that.

I’m bigger in jeans than anything.. but I carry most of my weight around my tummy so think that’s why. Hate it

I think she got changed yesterday. I don’t believe for a second she walked in to a new job like that.
I really don't think she did get changed, this is the same girl who wore a bikini too small for her to a festival, while everyone else was wearing shorts and tshirts

I really don't think she did get changed, this is the same girl who wore a bikini too small for her to a festival, while everyone else was wearing shorts and tshirts
And a bikini to a work party when no one else was in one! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.