Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Omg the stress of the keratin hair thing. Ffs you don’t have a job ! You literally have nothing to do. Grow up and live in the real world .
Talk about first world problems! Also notice how she’s really trying not to mention anything about work. Someone’s obviously had a word

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She lives in her boyfriends house so it's not like she's got to worry about making rent! And she will have made money from the recent new look shoot so I'm sure she's not too bothered at the moment...Will be absolutely hilarious if she decides to become a full time insta idiot..

• Haha

mrshan17

Chatty Member
She’s awful. A complete slob. She’s done fuck all all week. She needs to just come off Instagram cause she has nothing of any interest to share. Don’t know who she thinks she is. Treat herself to a bath. I have a bath everyday. Same as brushing my teeth or washing my face. I wouldn’t call it a treat I’d call it basic hygiene. And it’s only so she can lie there and do fuck all. I’ll wait for the pic of her grotty toe rings to show she is in the bath

Then she has the audacity to share the stuff about Russia and Ukraine. Makes me sick.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I'm in the unfollow gang too ...her ungrateful behaviour at Christmas was the start for me and then her piss poor selfish attitude towards spreading covid ..but it was her cavalier attitude to using sunbeds and being soo blasé about skin cancer that was the final straw for me ...she's a truly selfish human being

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
She likely wasn’t sacked. She was so quick to mention yesterday that it had nothing to do with Instagram. It’s likely that someone from the company has seen her stories, you don’t have to be living under a rock to stumble across her, especially when she gets shared from other big-ish accounts, and has reported it to management. I bet they’ve had her in to discuss it, the things she’s said about her work and her colleagues online is just a huge no, no matter what job you’re in! And I reckon they’ve asked her to stop/given her a warning and she’s seen her arse and walked! Either that or they’ve had a word with her about the whole covid fiasco and she’s had a warning. She didn’t want to work there anyway and saying she’s been sacked on her birthday makes people feel sorry for her, she will think it will up her engagement and quite frankly I think she likes people to message her like poor you etc etc.

Raybeamofsunshine

She’s defo trying to make out she’s got an interesting love interest to go back to. Doubt that anyone interesting could shack up with her, she’s so fucking dull.
To be fair I hope her and the bf have broken up. For his benefit. She’s using him. And I hope he gets her out of his house that him and his brother own 👌

She was actually very naturally pretty before all the orangeness and fake lips and eyelashes

Attachments

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Yeah it’s towards the end of the make up one
It shows how little self-awareness she has that she has no idea why! Her personality is dull, negative and self absorbed . I don't agree with ITS as a brand but clearly they do have a standard for who they work with, they go for positive upbeat people like Jess and Alison Hammond, and no way she's in that league!

Also hilarious that PLT won't work with her because they churn out any old tatt to all the other nobody instahuns...that awful whatlauraloves gets freebies all the time !

Ayupitsonlyme

Is she on something this morning?
She’s trying so hard to act happy, you can tell it’s so fake! I think it’s hilarious how much she’s desperately trying to be funny and act like Jess but failing miserably 😂😂
Also why does she keep saying she’s not eating?? It’s very obvious she is definitely eating 😂

• Haha

maidmaz

Chatty Member
At least it’s a bikini on a hot day in a park… maybe next time try by a pool or sea? 🤨

Does anyone else think that maybe the boyfriend has gone?

Colmanmustard

unpopular opinion but as a fat lass, I quite like a lot of her outfit choices! Also a fan of cropped tees and oversized trousers so.. I realise it’s a very unpopular opinion haha. Her poses & facial expressions.. not so much.

I don’t understand the oversharing of everything but not her partner. It really does seem like a weird over attached landlord situ than a partner.

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
She also had to get to the festival and home again. Was she just walking around London in just a bikini?

• Wow

J2607

VIP Member
It would make me laugh if she’s gone so quiet because she returned to her job with strict social media rules, she interpreted that to mean just not talking about them on SM but still proceeded with her half naked reels.

Then her company saw them and had to drag her to HR again to let her know that includes not filming herself in her raggedy thong every day. What a sad little life.

• Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
They are literally the image of “spaniels ears”. Wouldn’t matter what bra she got they would still sit “split”.
Looking at the other people in new look campaign I’m struggling to understand why they chose Gemma. Maybe to balance out the GC
Diversity - can’t leave out the oompa lumpa

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Catch up on this weeks posts? Yawn boring. Seen it already and don’t care. At least the likes of poppy and Jess have personalities (although not great for poppy lol) I do not want to follow or like someone’s posts if the only content we get is a shit outfit every day and a glimpse of a grey thong.
She has zero self awareness. Those nasty grey thongs belong in the bin.

• Sick

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
This was enough to stop me watching 🤢
06A68488-4286-4178-81DB-E2CA4F00BF06.png

Also, she’s gone out on a Saturday night more presentable than she turns up for work???? Wtf is that about?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

J2607

VIP Member
This translates as “I’m going to keep hinting about my love life but don’t you dare ask about it”
Was about to come and say this. DONT ASK ME ABOUT IT…second later l, hints at something 😒 Can’t stand dickheads like her. PM ME HUN type for sure.