Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raybeamofsunshine

Lol. The people in the back ground of her stories are dressed normally? Is she acting like she’s gone to some wild festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chip1984

VIP Member
Honestly she just needs to be put in the bin in general. So rude to followers. No content apart from an ootd. No personality and not relatable
You're forgetting the amazing content she shared the other night and subsequently deleted - the girl with a mince pie 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I’m calling it; she’s back in the before the old job, job. The bathroom selling place with the new, modern offices with pool tables, refreshments etc. The job she left because the money wasn’t good enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
Is she having a laugh? I’ve unfollowed the rude bitch but occasionally check on her stories to see what’s she’s trying to sell. She never posts anymore and wonders why we don’t engage. She’s way down the Instagram stories.
I very much doubt people watch all their stories on their feed.

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
1. She’s never mentioned where she works but I know where she works, it’s not had to work it out

2. Probationary periods mean nothing. She could have passed A six month probationary period and still be fired without the need for a reason. That’s the whole point of employment law in the UK.

She’s fucking clueless.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
What’s the obsession with bikinis? I’m sooooo confused about it all 😂

Is the toe even pointing while she’s sat down? 😂😂

• Haha

mrsbarson24o2

She's not got a sincere bone in her body. She's got more sincerity in her fake eyelashes than she has as a person. Her behaviour whilst she had covid was irresponsible and shameful. She really isn't a nice person.
Totally agree. I still can't get over the irony of calling her colleagues morons when she done the same (if not worse, considering she then went to photoshoot likely knowingly that she had covid).

Reactions: 6

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Are people seriously asking her for links to those ugly Rupert Bear trousers?? I'm not sure at what point she decided they look good on her because they really don't! 🤡

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Boundaries because last time she was gobbing off, calling her colleagues covidiots and bullies she got fired 😂

• Haha
She deserved to be fired, and in the manor it happened. She is shell shocked that she was pulled up on her behaviour as a diva, to rant and slate the company as she did she didn’t think there would be consequences. Feel for her new employer when she gets one, she would not being good energy into any place of work. I can’t imagine they will pay her her commission is she is still running the company down online. If you were going to bad mouth they, knowing colleagues would view it (passed round office) wouldn’t you get dressed and look decent?!

Last edited:

J2607

VIP Member
Yeah she clearly tries to appear slimmer. And there she is again sharing stuff but no context to it at all. She is a complete arsehole. Fair enough, share it. But it always sounds like she’s trying to educate people by using others’ posts. Shut the fuck up Gemma.
Token activism

• Heart

Ghostie34

I am still baffled as to how a big company like Pretty Little Thing are still using her to promote their clothing when she has zero engagement and relatable content!!
She appears so far down my stories now. I believe ur either in or out of being an instagrammer!! If you chose to take a back seat (which is fine) please have the decency to not accept the work! I would much rather ‘click a link’ to someone who puts the time into making content and engaging with their followers!!
I quite agree with this. Looking at her page 6 out of the last 7 posts are ads. Imposed strict personal boundaries with Instagram followers but still happily takes their money. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
I'm sure this was all for our benefit. She said people have been messaging her asking if they're still together, when it's obvious she's been reading here instead.

Hi Gemma! Wash yer hair, yer greasy cow!
I was coming here to say the exact same thing. She's been reading here and addressed the bf situ as getting messages about him.
I wonder if she will mention anything about her new job incase we work out where it is 🤔😂