Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 2nd outfit it even worse. Why would you want to show off how saggy your tits are ?

Reactions: 1
Again .. how are the followers increasing?!
She’s definitely buying them, she’s posted nothing for anyone to engage with so it can’t be actual people newly following her. I still think she’s single now, but still living in the house. She really IS the lodger now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely buying them, she’s posted nothing for anyone to engage with so it can’t be actual people newly following her. I still think she’s single now, but still living in the house. She really IS the lodger now.
Yeah I think she is too. Just her behaviour has completely changed. And who is she going on holiday with? Obviously someone she’s tagging along with.

Reactions: 2
I don't think its fake tan, as she goes on sunbeds. I think it's dirt. She always looks like she needs a good scrub!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.