Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo trying to make out she’s got an interesting love interest to go back to. Doubt that anyone interesting could shack up with her, she’s so bleeping dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See her and vile Curvy Luce love each other. 2 peas in a pod, horrible rude witches. Also stop calling yourself a goddess Gemma, it’s bleeping embarrassing and forced. Just makes me think you believe the complete opposite.
Agreed. That Lucy is absolutely vile and rude.

Reactions: 3
She’s defo trying to make out she’s got an interesting love interest to go back to. Doubt that anyone interesting could shack up with her, she’s so bleeping dull.
To be fair I hope her and the bf have broken up. For his benefit. She’s using him. And I hope he gets her out of his house that him and his brother own 👌

She was actually very naturally pretty before all the orangeness and fake lips and eyelashes

Attachments

Reactions: 7
To be fair I hope her and the bf have broken up. For his benefit. She’s using him. And I hope he gets her out of his house that him and his brother own 👌

She was actually very naturally pretty before all the orangeness and fake lips and eyelashes
I agree. I do still think she’s pretty just a little too fake now.

As if that’s what she looked like before the you’ve been tangoed duck face! She looked so much better.

Literally. Remember when she did the anon one and it was all brutal. Miss that 😂
I see she has one about those bloody cowboy boots! Whoever bought them needs to give their head a wobble their awful! 😂

Reactions: 1
Has she got a new duck buddy? All these bikini posts, sharing stories about having sex with fat people, and trying to imply it on the Q&A 🧐 It’s all a bit Poppy Adams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she has found somebody as I don’t believe her and her bf were compatible from what she shared on Instagram.. I mean I get it the whole sleep thing but I love waking up and going to sleep with my husband. X

I’ve never thought she was pretty but I used to like some of her clothes along time ago, but now she has shocking style and really does not have a clue how to dress.
She really does think she is something, she is so deluded and extremely arrogant!!
I honestly think no one stays in a relationship with her because she is very patronising and speaks to people like something she’s stepped in, the way she used to talk down to the poor bloke she was in a relationship with using for cheap rent and not sharing a bedroom with him!

Reactions: 2
Do you think she took a tripod on holiday with her or has her dad been taking all the pics of her in a bikini?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.