Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bikini at a festival is not appropriate. Top yes, bottoms no. It’s called SWIMWEAR for a reason, not a pool in sight

Reactions: 5
Her arse I’m sorry but no. It’s embarrassing! I don’t get it at all. She looks better in clothes as I do! I mean wtf does her fella think? I know it’s her body but she is going to get unwanted attention and who wants that?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s actually worn a bikini to a festival!

• Haha
Just all types of no. I mean I get being confident but duck me .
I don’t understand why she just has a bikini on that clearly isn’t the correct size.. and those bloody boots when everyone else is fully clothed.. she’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why were her pants up her arse? Were they meant to be like that? She just loves showing her body off doesn’t she. She clearly sees something different in the mirror to what we all see

I couldn’t care less what size she is, I wouldn’t want anyones almost naked arse wiggling around in close proximity to me at a festival!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think bikini bottoms are supposed to be tied up by your ribs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also had to get to the festival and home again. Was she just walking around London in just a bikini?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Probably the most close contact she’s had in a while seeing as she doesn’t even share a room with the boyfriend

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 that pic. It also looks like there is different pens for different levels of influencer
Lmaooo different pens 😂😂😂😂

Imagine pointing your toe to make yourself look slimmer then dancing around with your arse out while your bikini is being hidden by your rolls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ive just watched that video of her “dancing” again. Why the hell is she wearing that bikini and the stupid, sweaty boots 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a bloody mess.

• Haha
I had to re follow her again just to see what’s going on……. Really wish I hadn’t 🫣
Being a bigger girl I’m all for body positivity, but that’s just ridiculous, she’s wearing a bikini that’s god knows how many sizes too small and really isn’t suited to a bigger body! Just because something goes upto size 30 for example, it doesn’t mean that you should wear it! Honestly it looks truly awful and really doesn’t inspire much hope for these plus size girls that follow her for “fashion inspo” ( why they would I have no idea, but hey ho)
If she was so desperate to show off and try to get all eyes on her then she could have chosen a far better style in her size so that it actually fits her and can contain her arse fully.
She may aswell have been bloody naked as that bit of string did not even slightly contain her!!
She really does give us plus sizers a tit name 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I had to re follow her again just to see what’s going on……. Really wish I hadn’t 🫣
Being a bigger girl I’m all for body positivity, but that’s just ridiculous, she’s wearing a bikini that’s god knows how many sizes too small and really isn’t suited to a bigger body! Just because something goes upto size 30 for example, it doesn’t mean that you should wear it! Honestly it looks truly awful and really doesn’t inspire much hope for these plus size girls that follow her for “fashion inspo” ( why they would I have no idea, but hey ho)
If she was so desperate to show off and try to get all eyes on her then she could have chosen a far better style in her size so that it actually fits her and can contain her arse fully.
She may aswell have been bloody naked as that bit of string did not even slightly contain her!!
She really does give us plus sizers a tit name 🤦🏻‍♀️
I used to think she had a nice style but now I just think she’s lost it! People aren’t exactly kind so I can just imagine the comments people were making and I probably would have too. Like someone said I don’t want someone’s arse that close to me, no matter what size. X

It’s the forced sultry look back and the guy in front looking very unimpressed, I can’t cope 😭

• Haha
I can’t stop picturing her fat feet sliding all over the crappy cowboy boots as she tries her best to look sexy 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.