Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This translates as “I’m going to keep hinting about my love life but don’t you dare ask about it”
Was about to come and say this. DONT ASK ME ABOUT IT…second later l, hints at something 😒 Can’t stand dickheads like her. PM ME HUN type for sure.

Reactions: 7
What the duck are those cartoons she’s shared, does she think they’re sexy?! bleeping oddest things ever.

Reactions: 4
She’s so unhygienic, she looks like she needs a good scrub and that awful hair!!
She looks like like she absolutely stinks 🤢

Maybe she’s going for dreadlocks- it’s looks like it’s going that way

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So if she’s so happy promoting and being overweight and ecstatic with her size, then why is she posting a pic of her breathing in and trying to pose/angle to make herself look smaller?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know height and whatnot cones into equation, but I really can't see how shes the same size as Jess (apparently) I can't see how she's a 26, I'm far bigger than her. Maybe it's the angles...

Reactions: 1
I know height and whatnot cones into equation, but I really can't see how shes the same size as Jess (apparently) I can't see how she's a 26, I'm far bigger than her. Maybe it's the angles...
Yeah I think she’s about 5’9. She looks like she’s lost weight to me but again I do believe it could be the angles. X

I don’t think she looks anywhere near the same size as Jess but I think Jess is more of a 28-30 just in denial

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.