Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to show her how to tie a triangular bandage properly!🤣
Oh I’m on a rant so the latest outfit for the festival!!!!! Now I’m all over body confidence and plus size gals I am one myself in a size 20! But omg it’s all wrong boobs hanging and a string of a bikini on her bum! It’s not promoting a nice image for plus size gals we get enough hate

Reactions: 6
What’s the obsession with bikinis? I’m sooooo confused about it all 😂

Is the toe even pointing while she’s sat down? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least it’s a bikini on a hot day in a park… maybe next time try by a pool or sea? 🤨

Does anyone else think that maybe the boyfriend has gone?

Reactions: 7
At least it’s a bikini on a hot day in a park… maybe next time try by a pool or sea? 🤨

I’ve been thinking this a lot recently. But then they never did much together anyway or seemed overly affectionate. She’d surely have to move out if they had though. Maybe that’s why they’ve always worked things out in the past

Reactions: 6

Not really a boyfriend...he's her landlord and she occasionally has sex with him! They don't go on dates and they sleep in separate rooms in the house he owns.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'I'm an absolute tit of a human being"and "I'm a horrible person" ...yes you are ...and whilst you are owning up to all this perhaps you might like to add you are a liar and a fake too ... 🙄

Reactions: 4
I feel like she's trying to be a body positive 'every body is a bikini body' influencer but the message doesn't really work the same when every outfit is a bikini and theyre not even nice bikinis. She'll be doing her big shop in one next down the frozen aisle picking up a multipack of fish fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like she's trying to be a body positive 'every body is a bikini body' influencer but the message doesn't really work the same when every outfit is a bikini and theyre not even nice bikinis. She'll be doing her big shop in one next down the frozen aisle picking up a multipack of fish fingers
All she's doing is making everyone that sees her think I'm soo glad I don't look like that and thank god I've got more self respect! She looks like she needs a good wash, all sweaty and greasy...yuck!

Reactions: 3
Is it me, but since she’s come back to doing more talking stories her general attitude and the way she comes across has completely changed?!?! And unfortunately I don’t mean in a good/nice way 😬 her mannerisms and what she probably would portray as being confident and positive comes across as someone who thinks they are so much above everyone else???

Reactions: 9
Is it me, but since she’s come back to doing more talking stories her general attitude and the way she comes across has completely changed?!?! And unfortunately I don’t mean in a good/nice way 😬 her mannerisms and what she probably would portray as being confident and positive comes across as someone who thinks they are so much above everyone else???
It's not positive or confident though ...she's coming across as rude and snarky. You can't fake confidence..What shes doing is not confidence, its behaviour of someone who doesn't care and has thrown her dignity and self worth away...

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s trying to force it. Something seems off.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.