Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think its fake tan, as she goes on sunbeds. I think it's dirt. She always looks like she needs a good scrub!
Oh yeah! It looks like she’s stepped in tan to me but yeah it can’t be that. Love how she’s became active now she’s on holiday.

Oh yeah! It looks like she’s stepped in tan to me but yeah it can’t be that. Love how she’s became active now she’s on holiday.
There's another insta lady Hinder Surprise who looks mega orange. It always makes me wonder do they know how orange they are?

There's another insta lady Hinder Surprise who looks mega orange. It always makes me wonder do they know how orange they are?

And the big spidery lashes are a trend I'm never going to try!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know! I like a tan but the thought of looking older and getting skin cancer scares me. Plus I burn so I prefer to cover up

Reactions: 1
I know! I like a tan but the thought of looking older and getting skin cancer scares me. Plus I burn so I prefer to cover up
Me too and I think HS has great taste but the tan is OTT. Love her hair black, much better than the orange hair with orange tan!

Me too and I think HS has great taste but the tan is OTT. Love her hair black, much better than the orange hair with orange tan!
I think hinder uses fake tan so better for the skin. Still doesn’t look good. Gem is going to be crying when she looks 50 in the next 5 years due to the sun beds

Looks like a dodgy spray tan to me where she’s not worn foot protectors

You’d just edit it out wouldn’t you rather than posting it as is 🙄

Reactions: 2
When you go off grid for a while on Instagram, then post a lot, you're "seen" by more people if that makes sense?

She’s also posting pictures oh herself in a bikini which will attract certain types of followers. I’d say she isn’t buying followers but is definitely single

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion not that there’s much point as this is the slowest thread ever as she’s so boring.
Newly single and showing my ass, I need a wash?think I’ll pass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.