Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a prescription for stronger pain - is this the beginning of Lottie mixing some prescription meds with her g&ts? 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She got a prescription for stronger pain - is this the beginning of Lottie mixing some prescription meds with her g&ts? 😬😂
well easily could be since she thinks she already has celebrity status and they all seem to be doing it too 😂😂😂😂 couldn’t make it up yesterday when she thought she was THAT influential that all the clothes she chose for that work edit had instantly sold out (calm down kate Middleton 😂) but she had actually only posted the wrong link 😂😂😂😂😂

she totally reads on here doesn’t she as when it was said Ross has no wardrobes it was mentioned on her story and someone said her head injury wasn’t real then today she had a gp appointment 😂😂😂😂😂😂 if you banged your head days ago you’d be dead by now having gone to sleep, etc if your head was seriously injured - her head is fucked up right enough but that’s got nothing to do with being hit by the fire 😂🙈😂🙈😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
well easily could be since she thinks she already has celebrity status and they all seem to be doing it too 😂😂😂😂 couldn’t make it up yesterday when she thought she was THAT influential that all the clothes she chose for that work edit had instantly sold out (calm down kate Middleton 😂) but she had actually only posted the wrong link 😂😂😂😂😂

she totally reads on here doesn’t she as when it was said Ross has no wardrobes it was mentioned on her story and someone said her head injury wasn’t real then today she had a gp appointment 😂😂😂😂😂😂 if you banged your head days ago you’d be dead by now having gone to sleep, etc if your head was seriously injured - her head is fucked up right enough but that’s got nothing to do with being hit by the fire 😂🙈😂🙈😂🙈
“Gp” one of these online things and she said it’s not an ad but I’d bet there is an affiliate coming soon… also if she can go private for this, how come she didn’t do it for her ADHD diagnosis and it’s been crickets about that since she mentioned she is waiting to be diagnosed.

Reactions: 4
Oh my godddd she has her paint covered legs and grubby old shoes up on the new PR PRODUCT SOFA 😑 why is everything about her so grubby. Most people would be over the moon to get free sofas and she’s rolling around on them like a pig in tit

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ok this raised my blood pressure. Stupid cow is NOT diagnosed with either!
Stop. Milking. Problems. That. Seriously. Impact.
Other. People’s. Lives.
Attention seeking c*nt.
She really winds me up! One of ny best friends has endo and this twit does NOT have it. She winds me right up! Mucky witch!

Reactions: 5
Hold on does she now have endometriosis now too????? I mean how many aliments can one person actually "have"......... has she been diagnosed with any of them???? So she is using these horrible illnesses for engagement and content and free stuff?????? Many it is too early for a new thread but I think it should read NEW THREAD SUGGESTION: The only thing this one doesn't have is hypochondria (next on her list???)

• Haha
Wtf is wrong with this Munchausen’s tosser? My bestie has endo and it completely dictates her life. She ends up having at least two days off work every month when she’s completely crippled with pain and sickness. How dare this waste of space just diagnose herself with it cos it’s trendy 😡

Also why the fack is she decorating her house with little trinkets and useless tit when it’s not even decorated yet?! God she’s so backwards.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the order of doing her house at all?? It just looks like it’s undecorated and a complete bodge job!

There’s a massive gap of flooring missing which have been covered up with a rug, the wall next to it looks yellow and and stained and hasn’t been done.

The hallway has got half the skirting missing and the walls look pre anything done but she has a radiator cover and accessories.

They’ve paid for the living room to be painted but are redoing it themselves, it sounds awful but the house looks like those budget diy Facebook pages where people share of these crappy cheap hacks. For me personally I think I would rather concentrate on one room at a time but making sure it was completely finished as in.. walls done and flooring before putting accessories in.

Lying filthy on a brand new sofa has got me so vexxed. Mine are nothing special from Sofology (wanted boring ones as like most people, I'm expecting to have them for years so they need to stand up to family life/not go 'out of fashion' after 5 mins) and yet they're the probably the most expensive piece of furniture in the house. I've had them a few years and still wouldn't dream of plonking myself down when I'm covered in mess, let alone back when they were packet fresh. What a grub.

Reactions: 6
I have had my eye on a snug sofa for a while but can’t decide between Snug or Loaf and will need to save a few more months anyway... watching her be gifted a snug pr product when she’s not even decorated is just so frustrating- it will be ruined by the time they’ve finished renovating. I can only imagine the number of messages she’s sending at the mo looking for ‘collaboration’ :rolleyes:

I’ve recently realised how much SM affects my mental health -I have a beautiful home and a relatively small mortgage; compared to a lot of my peers I’m incredibly fortunate but SM is increasingly making me feel as though I need more/better... I’m a 34 year old woman FFS!

So I’m going to say this but I’m not even convinced she got it for free!
It can be a PR product and she still has to pay just not the full amount.
I used to follow hyggefromhome and they moved twice. Once when they sold their old house and moved into a rental and then from rental to new house. Her account was an interior design/reno one from the get go and even she didn’t get everything for free! And she is bigger than Lottie too…
Adding the ad/pr hashtags to your posts is actually a tactic some influencers use to make it look like they are working with big brands. Also getting an affiliate for something isn’t that hard either so it could be she got a deal worked out with the brand.

As for the order of things… there is no order. They still didn’t realise they need to sit down and worn out what they are doing. She said that the whole in the flooring only has to be covered for a few months until they start on their extension but in that case why spend money and buy things you don’t need?! She got a rug for it and she mentioned getting a basket and some dried flowers for it. Why?! It also looks absolutely dumb with that jute rug shoved underneath the sideboard.

Reactions: 1
I’ve recently been diagnosed with endo, after having my baby via section they found out I was covered in adhesions and scar tissue. I get symptoms every month and class myself very lucky not to be crippled by it as I know lots of women are.
lottie had a laparoscopic procedure and she didn’t have endo! So why is she jumping on the endo train? She doesn’t have it!

• Sad
  • Heart
I’ve recently been diagnosed with endo, after having my baby via section they found out I was covered in adhesions and scar tissue. I get symptoms every month and class myself very lucky not to be crippled by it as I know lots of women are.
lottie had a laparoscopic procedure and she didn’t have endo! So why is she jumping on the endo train? She doesn’t have it!
Congrats for the tiny human!
She jumps on it because she is desperate. She back paddled later and said she had adhesions not explicitly endo. I think she realised she will get called out as she even said herself she does not have endo.
I find people like her absolutely disgusting. Profiteering from health issues that literally ruin some people’s lives!
I have a friend who has been struggling with endo for years and is now having fertility issues because of it. I wish people saw that all these influencers care about is lining their own pockets.

Congrats for the tiny human!
She jumps on it because she is desperate. She back paddled later and said she had adhesions not explicitly endo. I think she realised she will get called out as she even said herself she does not have endo.
I find people like her absolutely disgusting. Profiteering from health issues that literally ruin some people’s lives!
I have a friend who has been struggling with endo for years and is now having fertility issues because of it. I wish people saw that all these influencers care about is lining their own pockets.
Oh your poor friend, it’s an awful illness to have and is life long not for a hit on Instagram. It’s all to make themselves feel relevant and be able to sell off of it

Reactions: 2
We need to add eating disorder to the list of ailments she had - think we forgot that one before but it’s bound to happen as she literally has everything! Who can forget the time people were speaking about having to get parts of their bowel, stomach, etc removed because of coeliacs disease and having trouble with endo and all the scars we have and things never being actually “cured” after numerous ops and she put a story up of her tiny, non existent scar on her belly saying it makes her feel like a “survivor” 😂😂😂😂 think that’s should have told us everything we needed to know about this drama queen! How her husband puts up with her I’ll never know.

the sitting on the sofa thing is so disrespectful, if I was a marketer for that brand I’d be fuming! But again she’s just a minger in every sense - her laptop was filthy, her air wrap is filthy, her clothes/socks are always filthy, her skin always looks dry and flakey - it’s like she’s trying to show people how “relatable” and “normal” she is but who lives like that 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
We need to add eating disorder to the list of ailments she had - think we forgot that one before but it’s bound to happen as she literally has everything! Who can forget the time people were speaking about having to get parts of their bowel, stomach, etc removed because of coeliacs disease and having trouble with endo and all the scars we have and things never being actually “cured” after numerous ops and she put a story up of her tiny, non existent scar on her belly saying it makes her feel like a “survivor” 😂😂😂😂 think that’s should have told us everything we needed to know about this drama queen! How her husband puts up with her I’ll never know.

the sitting on the sofa thing is so disrespectful, if I was a marketer for that brand I’d be fuming! But again she’s just a minger in every sense - her laptop was filthy, her air wrap is filthy, her clothes/socks are always filthy, her skin always looks dry and flakey - it’s like she’s trying to show people how “relatable” and “normal” she is but who lives like that 🤮🤮🤮
Looking back at it… i don’t think she had an ED either. They were both at the gym multiple times a week etc and then she stopped going. She also didn’t eat everything and anything and also her drinking got out of control at one point… that won’t help with weight either. It’s obvious she doesn’t run at all. Em Clarkson isn’t super fit and toned either but also isn’t just outright fat like Lottie either… I just wish she stopped lying about these things

• Heart
Now the paint is wrong. It is silk rather then matte :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think she has to do these things on purpose for engagement. No one is still bleeping unlucky 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Now the paint is wrong. It is silk rather then matte :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think she has to do these things on purpose for engagement. No one is still bleeping unlucky 🤣🤣🤣
Its all intentional. I'm sure at this point. No one has this many DIY disasters, even as thick as Lottie is. Honestly, I would not even have bought that tit hole of a house.

"B&Q and Valspar what are you doing to me, you've clearly given me the wrong paint"

"Oh. I painted it with the wrong paint, silly me"

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.