Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all intentional. I'm sure at this point. No one has this many DIY disasters, even as thick as Lottie is. Honestly, I would not even have bought that tit hole of a house.
The only reason they did must have been her thinking that’s super easy to DIY everything and whatever they can’t get done themselves, it will fall into her lap for free in the form of *pr *gifted *ad products.
They probably also thought it will be done in a weekend.
You can also imagine the people they paid to get things done if that’s the state of literally every job that isn’t done by Ross’ father. It could also all be made up to try and get free labour from local companies. But honestly her constant whinging is so annoying and I can’t believe what a total clusterfuck she made of this reno… before their wedding she kept saying how amazing they both are with spreadsheets and organising tasks… well I can totally that - not.

Reactions: 6
I dont think I've EVER seen such duck wittery when it comes to a reno job?
I definitely think she's doing it on purpose, the fact she tags companies in all her duck ups, it screams of beg, begging for them to feel sorry for her so they step in and correct it all.

That basket, from The Cotswold co . .
Im using it to store all my spare cushions and throws . .
IE : Ive just grabbed whats closest and shoved it straight in . .
Why does she have to "overdress" it too?
A lamp, a candle, a photo . .

Less is more Lottie . .
Less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think I've EVER seen such duck wittery when it comes to a reno job?
I definitely think she's doing it on purpose, the fact she tags companies in all her duck ups, it screams of beg, begging for them to feel sorry for her so they step in and correct it all.

That basket, from The Cotswold co . .
Im using it to store all my spare cushions and throws . .
IE : Ive just grabbed whats closest and shoved it straight in . .
Why does she have to "overdress" it too?
A lamp, a candle, a photo . .

Less is more Lottie . .
Less is more.
That candle has fire hazard written all over it too…

Reactions: 4
Her unbrushed hair and build up of manky fake tan is making me itch today 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf was that story saying her voice was croaky but the camera isn’t picking it up? Her perpetual need to be a sick little child is gross.

Reactions: 7
Her unbrushed hair and build up of manky fake tan is making me itch today 😳
Someone needs to tell her that curling her hair does not replace brushing and it actually makes her curls look like tit too if the whole thing looks like a bird’s nest.

Also… I wouldn’t brag about how I got a chest of drawers and a wardrobe for my husband for £60 when I’m buying all the new stuff for myself… and I’m still not sure how Ross is ok with this?!

Reactions: 8
Posting about having to paint because she’s hyper focusing (a trait associated with adhd) hmm no, you left the job half done to go for dinner with your friends, it’s a Saturday night, your young it’s not unusual to be coming back to finish something like that! When you move people spend from early in the morning to watch into the night getting things done. I cannot tel you how much I hope she isn’t diagnosed with it!

• Haha
So Em Clarkson just posted an ad for Snug
sofa too so clearly that was something an agency arranged for them and not Lottie’s achievement. Also Em got a full size sofa at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are they just giving away full pieces of furniture to these awful brats? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why are they just giving away full pieces of furniture to these awful brats? 🤦🏼‍♀️
We know both have agencies behind them, so the agency handles these deals. The brands probably had a brief look on their profiles and it looked good on paper.
Tbf I feel like EC is getting slightly better. She isn’t as much of a manky slob these days.

Reactions: 2
We know both have agencies behind them, so the agency handles these deals. The brands probably had a brief look on their profiles and it looked good on paper.
Tbf I feel like EC is getting slightly better. She isn’t as much of a manky slob these days.
EC is boring..
Lottie bums her for likes

EC is living a super privileged life and I think Lottie bums her for the lifestyle too not just the likes… and it results in £60 wardrobes for Ross…
So happy someone else realises the bumming that goes on around here.
Both goofy, EC dealt with it with surgery, Lottie sacked off the invisalign . .
Maybe she's on the beg for a new smile too??

I just can't deal with the new reel... Yes, have nice clothes in your wardrobe that make you feel good, but don't pretend to be a bouncer.

Reactions: 4
She’s got a new health issue today 🙄
Course she does. Well in fairness to her it has been a while 🤣 🤣 🤣 . Also doesn't want to show the extension planning for security reasons. If people are going to break into your home they won't need the extension plans. You don't like in Buckingham Palace Love. It is a normal house :D. Does she really think she is famous or something?

• Haha
So happy someone else realises the bumming that goes on around here.
Both goofy, EC dealt with it with surgery, Lottie sacked off the invisalign . .
Maybe she's on the beg for a new smile too??
She mentioned the dentist and her teeth today.. Funny that 😂😂

Ross taking the piss out of the newly plastered wall saying its been limewashed 😂😂 she must hate it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.