Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone local to her it wouldn’t be difficult to know anyway, she has posted pics of the house, what the looked like before, the garden, the view from the windows, the walk to their favourite local restaurant so anyone who has followed a while would know which one she means and has posted pics outside with the new ‘neighbours’ / horses as well as posing on the street! So I don’t know what the extensions plans have got to do with it.

Reactions: 6
Wearing outdoor shoes on her new bedroom carpet. That house will soon be as grubby as her tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wearing outdoor shoes on her new bedroom carpet. That house will soon be as grubby as her tan.
Why is she incapable of treating her possessions in a normal manner? The dirty paint clothes on the brand new sofa, mucky shoes on the new carpet? Why. It really proves how mucky and unhygienic she must be if she doesn’t see anything wrong with this.

Reactions: 3
So now she has got free radiators and free installation of them. The Greed in this whole Influencer world is sickening

Is there not a day that goes by that something doesn't go right for her??????? Or she does something completely daft. All for the gram

So now boots ankles have also have to be elasticated?! 😂😂😂

I’m going to be a total dick here and say I don’t believe she was actually diagnosed. She said she will have her final appointment in a few days and then crickets for like 6 weeks. Lol…

As for her being a home-wrecker. It takes two to tango. If Ross left his fiancée for Lottie, that’s as much on him… I’m bot a fan of someone making a move on a person who is in a relationship but Lottie could have made all the moved she wanted if Ross was truly committed. But I’d be hesitant to marry someone if I was “the other woman”…

Reactions: 8
Of course she has! She has been playing it up and faking symptoms for weeks! It was also self-referral form so she will have googled how to answer that!
Ive never known someone so desperate to be labelled with so many things! Very attention seeking! But that’s our lottie all over

Ive never known someone so desperate to be labelled with so many things! Very attention seeking! But that’s our lottie all over
Me either. Munchausen's springs to mind. She just loves the attention from her 'illnesses'!!

Reactions: 4
All well and good until she wants to sort out life insurance/critical illness cover. Or travel insurance. A long list of conditions does you no favours.

Reactions: 5
Wait… I thought it’s just her and Ross in that house. Why would she have to change in the bathroom? Her clothes are in a separate room for starters. Also what’s wrong with changing in front of your husband? I’m lost. I’m genuinely lost here

Reactions: 3
Wait… I thought it’s just her and Ross in that house. Why would she have to change in the bathroom? Her clothes are in a separate room for starters. Also what’s wrong with changing in front of your husband? I’m lost. I’m genuinely lost here
No I think it was because of the builders not Ross

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.