Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were getting your floors done why would you put new skirting down beforehand???? It helps to do that after your floors. Of course the skirting is going to get damaged ffs..... The doors though and the plant been destroyed is not on. Those were messy workers. I can understand these things can happen but they obviously were not been careful at all.

Reactions: 5
This is what happens when you don’t plan - and that goes for the lies too, as if she had friends staying, how was the tap missed? She got tangled in her own bs…
They very very clearly did not hire one company to take care of the work. They are probably looking for individual tradesman to come and do tasks if and when they can afford to pay them. If they hired a company, they would have someone in charge and they could go away for a weekend without coming back to this, also huge mistakes like what happened to their doors would be fixed, free of charge.
Not planning anything at all is what’s backfiring on them spectacularly.
I do feel sorry for them as it’s devastating and people who are hired for these jobs should definitely be held accountable and have some standards. But maybe plan better…? Also don’t leave other people in charge and don’t lie.

Reactions: 6
Blimey, how many times has she mentioned the "shag aloo"? 🥱
Do we think or even care?
Zzzzzzzz

And, the fire surround, hitting her head?
We all KNOW that didnt happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t bear the moaning and whinging! She’s very lucky to be in the position she is to be able to renovate a lovely old house into exactly what she wants. It’s a lot of people’s dream. But she is a very spoilt little madam and clearly thought it would all fall into her lap and it would be a breeze. It’s hard work! Me and the husband painted our living room a couple weeks back, it was horrific! So stressful and we nearly divorced several times over it 😂😂😂 we would never manage to renovate a house! But we are realistic and know how bloody hard it would be and you have to make sarificies, like living rough for a while, but it’s like she has no clue. She wants to decorate and make things pretty, unfortunately boring stuff like walls, plumbing, structure and electrics are FAR more important than pretty cushions and throws 🤦‍♀️ Pathetic!

Reactions: 4
She’s doing my head in. The “will this ever get better I can’t cope?” posts are ridiculous. You have a big house with a comfy bed and everything. You’re hardly slumming it, also you keep going away to hotels. What exactly did the dim cow think renovating a house would be like?

Reactions: 7
Blimey, how many times has she mentioned the "shag aloo"? 🥱
Do we think or even care?
Zzzzzzzz

And, the fire surround, hitting her head?
We all KNOW that didnt happen.
The shaag aloo stories are sending me over the edge 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Calling her house a prison!? She’s so tone deaf and has no idea how privileged she is. Wish I could afford to buy a house whilst doing duck all every day other than dance around like a moron and take pictures of my bloated gut AND call that ‘work’ 🙄. Absolute twit.

Reactions: 17
Someone please get the phone away from this over privileged brat. It's amazing how dumb one person can be, but I'm convinced she did prioritised the decorating to make it pretty for the gram.

Bring back Ross to manage that account

Reactions: 7
So she gets to order customised wardrobes for herself, have a whole office/dressing room and Ross gets some used wardrobes stuffed in the guest bedroom?! I find this actually disgusting.
Also it doesn’t matter if you’re moving or in the middle of a reno, your stuff doesn’t have to be like this. Doing a reno doesn’t mean you should turn the entire place into a pigsty.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So she gets to order customised wardrobes for herself, have a whole office/dressing room and Ross gets some used wardrobes stuffed in the guest bedroom?! I find this actually disgusting.
I thought that about Ross' stuff. Also, they've got this huge master bedroom, why are they not putting storage in there when she keeps on about the potential of children (I'd imagine pretty soon if they are able to with how often she's now mentioning it) so her office will remain her office, if Ross has the 3rd bed as his office for home working, and all his clothes get chucked in a 2nd hand wardrobe in the 2nd bedroom, where is all the stuff going for the proposed children? As much as she's on about family proofing the house with downstairs baths for then bottle feeding on the sofa, there seems zero consideration for this. That massive empty space she mentioned putting a stand alone bath in would be ideal for storage!

I thought that about Ross' stuff. Also, they've got this huge master bedroom, why are they not putting storage in there when she keeps on about the potential of children (I'd imagine pretty soon if they are able to with how often she's now mentioning it) so her office will remain her office, if Ross has the 3rd bed as his office for home working, and all his clothes get chucked in a 2nd hand wardrobe in the 2nd bedroom, where is all the stuff going for the proposed children? As much as she's on about family proofing the house with downstairs baths for then bottle feeding on the sofa, there seems zero consideration for this. That massive empty space she mentioned putting a stand alone bath in would be ideal for storage!
I’ve seen plenty of bedrooms with standalone baths. They don’t have am ensuite. So they would need to rip up the brand new carpet and pay for the plumbing to be brought into the bedroom. Also the entire bedroom is carpeted. Now do I need to go into detail about how gross that carpet would be with a bath in there?
They are literally grabbing at whatever they can afford and whenever they can afford it. 0 concept.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen plenty of bedrooms with standalone baths. They don’t have am ensuite. So they would need to rip up the brand new carpet and pay for the plumbing to be brought into the bedroom. Also the entire bedroom is carpeted. Now do I need to go into detail about how gross that carpet would be with a bath in there?
They are literally grabbing at whatever they can afford and whenever they can afford it. 0 concept.
Its probably going to be gross either way based on the owner 😂😂

So now she’s supposedly got sweets stuck between her toes? When is she going to realise acting like a five year old doesn’t make you endearing, it’s just embarrassing.

I thought the same about the wardrobes, lotties got fitted wardrobes but Ross is getting some from Facebook market place! Also what are the walls make of for her to have kicked a hole in it? We have the fake type walls in some parts of our house but can’t imagine a hole could be made in it so easily!

I wonder if any of Ross’ friends or family told him what a total mug he is! Lottie chose everything in that house, she buys all the tit she wants, Ross is stuck with the second hand wardrobe and his dad is doing a ton of free labour so the manky cow can show off on social media.
It’s going to turn into one of those cliches where in 10 years time they will he sleeping in separate bedrooms, Ross has a sidechick and the only reason they don’t get divorced is that Ross can’t afford the child/spousal support cause I doubt Lottie’s influencer career is ever going to take off.

It seems to be an influencer thing to an ultra fragile snowflake who goes into cardiac arrest at a slight hint of caffeine. She’s definitely copying certified drama queen Alex Light who had the same episode recently.

Not to mention how an online GP appointment isn’t remotely appropriate if she thinks she has a head injury 😂😂😂

• Haha
It seems to be an influencer thing to an ultra fragile snowflake who goes into cardiac arrest at a slight hint of caffeine. She’s definitely copying certified drama queen Alex Light who had the same episode recently.
To be fair, I'm definitely no influencer but I'd be the same. I've not had any caffeine in nearly 11 years so I'd probably be able to hear colours 😂😂. Not sure why she would take pain with it in though if she knows she doesn't have caffeine 🙄 I'm religious in checking things to make sure it doesn't have any as it exacerbates my anxiety and IBS.

Not to mention how an online GP appointment isn’t remotely appropriate if she thinks she has a head injury 😂😂😂
For the fire surround that DIDN'T fall OR hit her head!
She seriously has a case of munchausens I'm sure of it!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.