Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing this girl doesn't have is hypochondria :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . And that toothy grin thing she does drives me mad. It is just plain awful. I have never known anyone to have so many things happen to them......now they were burgled in the past. I think she is starting to look for stuff for a discount or free...hence the asking about the shutters...

Reactions: 8
Her constantly talking about how expensive everything is and always looking for cheaper options etc is tacky now.

Reactions: 4
And surprise surprise, they're going on yet another holiday 🙄
just seen that! Shes unbelievably entitled - wants all her home stuff to be sponsored so she can do her renovation on the cheap so she can continue to go away on all these trips 😂😂😂 spoiled brat syndrome! Can we add that to her list of “illnesses”? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Suddenly Ross is looking really old and even more "creepy" looking 👀
WTAF??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did we really need to see Ross’ impression of her orgasming? Love how she’s got a right chip on her shoulder about privacy when it comes to some things but thinks it’s all a big lol to overshare other stuff.

Did we really need to see Ross’ impression of her orgasming? Love how she’s got a right chip on her shoulder about privacy when it comes to some things but thinks it’s all a big lol to overshare other stuff.
I would bet on her trying to snag some home security freebies with all this new privacy and safety concerns. When her and Ross were away she had no issues oversharing. Also I bet that story with the window view blacked out because of the “weirdos” was about this thread cause where they moved did come up.

and about their sex life: I’m fairly certain it’s not existent.

• Haha
She is constantly contradicting herself. Claims she’s so worried about being broken into and then tells the world she’s going on holiday. Also, I remember her posting the house she’s staying in before as I looked it up and she’s just said it’s their third time there… just plain idiotic when there’s children in the house they’re staying in. I obviously won’t reveal where it is because I’m not an idiot but I just think this girl has no clue about the world and how to navigate it. Also - the orgasm face… why the duck does that need to be shared? She’s all about “normalising” things but that’s just something none of us need to know about!

Reactions: 1
The orgasm face is all about her purposely "over sharing" . . .
Its a trait of ADHD so she obviously HAS to over share to fit in with that box ticking excercise 🙄

In her latest stories… her hair looks like she didn’t wash/brush it for two weeks and then later the red wine stained teeth and lips… why would you let yourself go like this?! I get that it’s a cozy family weekend but being a slob isn’t cute.

Reactions: 2
Again I ask…..why are big things being done to the house while she’s away? Is it because she’s a giant pain in the arse and gets in the way and jumps around like a 5 year old on sugar wanting attention

• Haha
Again I ask…..why are big things being done to the house while she’s away? Is it because she’s a giant pain in the arse and gets in the way and jumps around like a 5 year old on sugar wanting attention
In short, yes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Funny how she suddenly mentions "friends are staying" at the house while they're away 🤔
Wasn't it mentioned here yesterday about her lack of security . .

👋 Hi Lottie

• Haha
There’s been a lot posted about spiking drinks and calls for nightclubs to do more. Em Clarkson has posted about it, wonder if lottie will be doing a post about being spiked any time soon she likes to jump on most things!

• Haha
There’s been a lot posted about spiking drinks and calls for nightclubs to do more. Em Clarkson has posted about it, wonder if lottie will be doing a post about being spiked any time soon she likes to jump on most things!
She just posted Em's post LOL She has jumped on to it......waiting to see if she has a story. It happened a friend of mine about 3 years back. We were two drinks in and suddenly she went like she had had about 10 drinks. She couldn't walk. Took me and a door man to get her outside where thankfully she was violently sick. There were two blokes beside us and one reached over at one stage that is the only thing we can think of because we never left the drinks unattended. Anyhow that is my experience with it. She loves to get the attention with anything against females. As in Lottie (not my friend) 🤣

So seemingly everything they've had done whilst they were away has been a disaster with damage all over the place. Did the "friends" who were supposedly staying there monitoring the works not notice any of this or flag it up at all (and therefore she'll blame them) or was she just lying that there was anyone but builders there and they've done things completely out of order so there was no way jobs could be completed without the risk of damage..? Big case in point that they've had the floor stained after painting the skirting. Yes, it's a annoying there has been damage but this is totally on them with their lack of planning on what order
things should be done. Cue at least a week of her moaning how everyone else is rubbish 🙄

I know, why would you leave workmen in your house without supervision as I doubt her friends were there! Just no common sense at all 🙈

Reactions: 3
Of course her "friends" weren't there . .
That was a statement on the back end of being called out here regarding security 👋 Hi Lottie

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.