Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t… her in the car going with her hair like that to the wedding then saying she’s stealing the make up artist when she gets to the venue…all me me me with her 👀🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just a guest, she’s had her day always got to be the centre of attention, bore off Lottie!

Reactions: 9
I can’t… her in the car going with her hair like that to the wedding then saying she’s stealing the make up artist when she gets to the venue…all me me me with her 👀🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just a guest, she’s had her day always got to be the centre of attention, bore off Lottie!
Absolutely thought this. She's not in the bridal party at all but has got herself in the room with them to have her make up done as because it's her sister in law doing it. Centre of the bloody attention as always, even on someone else's big day. She'd have been livid if someone did that on her wedding day, not a doubt about it.

Reactions: 9
Also who is looking at that bellend at a wedding?? She’s got such a sense of self importance. No one cares about you you attention seeking unhinged weirdo.

Reactions: 7
Also all that back and forth and her hair didn’t look that great at all… why is her hair always resembling a messy bird’s nest?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been on the thread for awhile. What is the rumour about that she got with him while he was engaged to another woman? Haven’t heard this before

Everyone knows Viagogo are scammers… I found that out by literally typing in the name of the company one time. If you usually research, why didn’t you this time? It takes seconds. Also, no one wants a ‘tutorial’ because the braid looks crap 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I seriously don’t want for their house to be an absolute tit show. I don’t actively want them to have issues…. But I swear they are asking for it.
Redoing a bathroom is a huge job. They confirmed plans today and someone is starting on it next week. I’m going to be honest. I wouldn’t trust anyone who has availability in such short notice for such a big job. Also you get the plans and someone starts on it right away? If you only just got the plans, when did you do the research for materials and fittings, when did you discuss it with your tradesmen in details? When did they come out to measure things, check the plumbing and check what you want to buy? Also when did you have time to check that the items you want are in fact in stock? It just seems like one of those things they didn’t research and are just grabbing at anything and everything and it will be a tit show like the pocket doors and the weekend when they were away and the builders left an absolute mess after themselves and damaged things.

Reactions: 8
I seriously don’t want for their house to be an absolute tit show. I don’t actively want them to have issues…. But I swear they are asking for it.
Redoing a bathroom is a huge job. They confirmed plans today and someone is starting on it next week. I’m going to be honest. I wouldn’t trust anyone who has availability in such short notice for such a big job. Also you get the plans and someone starts on it right away? If you only just got the plans, when did you do the research for materials and fittings, when did you discuss it with your tradesmen in details? When did they come out to measure things, check the plumbing and check what you want to buy? Also when did you have time to check that the items you want are in fact in stock? It just seems like one of those things they didn’t research and are just grabbing at anything and everything and it will be a tit show like the pocket doors and the weekend when they were away and the builders left an absolute mess after themselves and damaged things.
That's so true. The availability of someone, especially at the moment and at this time of year is a huge warning sign. It's going to be such a bodge. Also, did anyone see when they were fitting the radiator in Ross' office that the pipes they were linking to seemed to be sticking up on the landing like there is a radiator against the bannister? Wish I'd screenshot it now as I'm not sure if it was just me!!

Reactions: 2
I have been a wedding coordinator for years and I have never ever seen a random friend in the bridal suite getting her make up done!! What the actual?!

I don't hate on her for using her sister in law's skills...but at the venue? In the bridal suite? With them getting ready around her?!

Reactions: 10
I have been a wedding coordinator for years and I have never ever seen a random friend in the bridal suite getting her make up done!! What the actual?!

I don't hate on her for using her sister in law's skills...but at the venue? In the bridal suite? With them getting ready around her?!
I know I thought that strange too. Then when her sister in law was filming her work, the video gets ruined by pulling a silly face. At least help someone out who probably had to squeeze you in at the last minute when the bridal party take priority!

Reactions: 3
She was probably pissed off she wasn’t in the bridal party and since her sister in law was doing the make up, she obviously knows no boundaries and doesn’t realise how inappropriate it is…
Also on that close up she has some massive wrinkles on her forehead. I know we all have different skin etc but if she wants to do all this beauty/fashion blogging, she needs to realise it’s more than grubby fake tan and having her make up done every once in a while.

Ohhh apparently she did get vaccinated but lost her vaccine pass?!
Sure Lottie, sure. Totally credible. You lose everything. Checked the fridge yet?

But if they did get vaccinated and didn’t go on a “honeymoon” still that proves my point that the whole back and forth was about her trying to beg for a free trip.

Reactions: 6
I mean every bleeping day there is some kind of problem and issue with her and her bleeping life. You are just looking plain stupid now at this stage Lottie a complete moron actually. People will be getting well and truly sick of you and her so called dramas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she does that stupid toothy grin or wide mouth grin into the camera she infuriates me....there is absolutely nothing physically appealing about this girl at all

Reactions: 4
Genuine question:

If someone you know 'vaccinates' you, but you don't really want it... what's stopping them from pretending to give you a vaccine behind the curtain, logging it on the computer system and giving you a vaccination card as if you received it.

What ACTUAL proof is there that you received the vaccine?

Reactions: 5
I still can't get over her comment about having to change in the bathroom for a week because they don't have a bedroom door 😂 it's just them in the house?? I don't understand...

And if you get the NHS app, proof of vaccination status on there! Now let's see if she is reading on here ;)

I’m sorry what?! She really needed a designer to put a toilet, a towel rail and a vanity in their bathroom? Absolutely nothing groundbreaking there. How could they not figure this out on their own? Definitely NOT the best investment. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Genuine question:

If someone you know 'vaccinates' you, but you don't really want it... what's stopping them from pretending to give you a vaccine behind the curtain, logging it on the computer system and giving you a vaccination card as if you received it.

What ACTUAL proof is there that you received the vaccine?
I don’t know about her mom personally but I doubt anyone with two braincells would do this as if it comes out, there could be literal jail sentences. This being said, I think there were issues with this in the US, where nurses who were anti vaxx (wtf?!) were not vaccinating people.

I'm really not surprised how one of the most annoying women on the planet find one of the most annoying videos ever made and finds it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.