Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry what?! She really needed a designer to put a toilet, a towel rail and a vanity in their bathroom? Absolutely nothing groundbreaking there. How could they not figure this out on their own? Definitely NOT the best investment. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t know about her mom personally but I doubt anyone with two braincells would do this as if it comes out, there could be literal jail sentences. This being said, I think there were issues with this in the US, where nurses who were anti vaxx (wtf?!) were not vaccinating people.
I'd be surprised if it happened, but how would anyone prove it was given or not given? Perfect crime so to speak?...

Reactions: 2
The disapproving looks might have been for her absolutely manky sock and one sock missing?! Cause it looks like she has a sock on one foot anf only thighs on the other one. Like… WHY?
Also with how much she is carrying on about the Ricky Gervais tickets, if I was Ross I’d refuse to go. Yeah you fucked up. Do we really need the constant drama?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
“Apparently the flow test is supposed to be logged” ARE YOU NOT READING THE GUIDANCE fml

Reactions: 6
And yet more drama. I messaged her, probably get blocked now, I honestly don't care. She is really a bit too bleeping much now to be trust anything that comes out of her mouth

Of course the LFT has to be logged, so it can be registered against you and there's some form of verification. The first live event I went to the other week said if you haven't got a vaccine pass or logged LFT, they have them there for you so they can witness you taking it. Appreciate the test and logging isn't a foolproof method but at least it attempts to achieve some accountability and a record. I'm sure the venue staff, who are not medically trained people, want your second hand saliva and/or nasal germs wafted in their faces.
Clearly didn't check the venue guidance, but probably never received it as it would have been sent to 'George'.
What an absolutely ridiculous week for this vapid, narcissistic hypochondriac.

Such a div 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who brings the ACTUAL lateral flow test with them!? Why is everything such a drama for her and it all has to be posted straight away. How about enjoy your night and then post it the following morning ffs. Poor Ross.

Instead of going shopping and waiting to find her right size could they not have nipped in a shop bought gorilla glue and glued it on?
Why on earth would u take the test there?
She is such a child lord

Reactions: 3
Instead of going shopping and waiting to find her right size could they not have nipped in a shop bought gorilla glue and glued it on?
Why on earth would u take the test there?
She is such a child lord
To be fair if they were on Oxford St, I don’t really see where they would buy Gorilla Glue. There are like 3 Zara shops on Oxford St though. And when you go into Zara, they have like 6 pairs of shoes on the entire shopfloor. You have to ask for your size and stores are always busy so I can see how it took some time…
BUT… there was no need to stand there in socks. She isn’t the first person this happened to. Also this was karma’s long dick slapping her in the face for all the crap fast fashion she promotes.

I know, she was only in Zara and saying everyone was “judging her” hahaha calm down love, even if she was in Christian Louboutin they wouldn’t have been judging her as it’s really not that obscure a thing to happen! 🤣🤣🤣

How thick can one person be with that lateral flow test - I wish they told her to eff off for being so stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still can’t get over she invaded someone’s make up session on their special day! Look at the brides face here 🤣🤣🤣 she looks fuming while she’s completely oblivious lol I’d have felt so awkward if I wasn’t part of the bridal party lol

well need to think of a new name for the next post as this one will be locked soon as think you only get 50 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Why is everything such a drama with this woman? Why doesn’t HE know better and say ‘no you twit we don’t take the test to the venue’.
Also she must be on her phone within seconds of some stupid thing happening, telling the world. If my shoe had broken my concern would be getting a new one, not broadcasting it. But then again I’m not a 6 year old who needs attention or they die.

Still annoyed that she, as a wedding guest, not in the bridal party, thought it was acceptable to get her makeup done with them all. Who cares what she looks like? She’s a guest. She will be in what? 1 or 2 photos? duck off!! Brass neck.

• Heart
I know, she was only in Zara and saying everyone was “judging her” hahaha calm down love, even if she was in Christian Louboutin they wouldn’t have been judging her as it’s really not that obscure a thing to happen! 🤣🤣🤣

How thick can one person be with that lateral flow test - I wish they told her to eff off for being so stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still can’t get over she invaded someone’s make up session on their special day! Look at the brides face here 🤣🤣🤣 she looks fuming while she’s completely oblivious lol I’d have felt so awkward if I wasn’t part of the bridal party lol

well need to think of a new name for the next post as this one will be locked soon as think you only get 50 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg her skin looks so goddam awful… moisturiser Lottie, ever heard of it?! Holy duck. Please stop the wannabe fashion/beauty blogger tit.

Something just hit me: if this happened to literally anyone else, they would have gotten new boots and maybe take a picture of the one with the broken heel afterwards. Maybe. It also wouldn’t be multiple story posts and a permanent grid post. It’s one of those again where I’m not even sure it did actually happen.
Also way to put anyone off of going out with you. If going to one thing is this much drama… who the duck would want to go anywhere with her?

It’s true it’s def an influencer thing! Such a strange behaviour when something happens to post it to insta before actually getting things sorted. Most normal people would have quickly nipped in or sent the other person in, grab anything in size whatever and go. I remember Lucy meck did it before and I’m sure it was something about a bird pooing down her coat or something and she was posting in a clothes shop with the crap still down her telling everyone so weird no one cares. Get a new coat maybe tell us all after it’s that immediate need to tell everyone what’s happening! I don’t get it!

Does anyone else think lotties holding a balloon saying baby drynan so she gets messages asking if it’s her to give her some hilarious aren’t i silly story to tell later or the opportunity to rant that people shouldn’t be asking about babies etc etc

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think lotties holding a balloon saying baby drynan so she gets messages asking if it’s her to give her some hilarious aren’t i silly story to tell later or the opportunity to rant that people shouldn’t be asking about babies etc etc
100% she's posted that knowing it's going to get her engagement as people will ask if it's her baby shower or asking if she's next (when almost daily she's mentioning "potential babies")

Likely a naff attempt at a new thread title (first try at one so be prepared for tit 😂) as we have only a couple of posts left and I'm feeling like a poet

"Being attention seeking and ditzy isn't cute, and the attempt at a reno is a bodge to boot."

Or to bring it back to the tummydiaries/bloated wardrobe bit "everything with your house is a bodge, oh and that's not bloat that's podge" 😬😂

I did warn you they'd be tit.. (and a fan of the word bodge it seems) 🤣🤣

• Haha
The only things bloated are her ego and brain, elasticated everything even though can’t accept the weight gain. - this is my attempt when I should be sleeping not spending my time here 😂

• Haha
Lottie Drynan #3 Officially diagnosed as a
drama queen and attention seeker

(Or attention bleep but not sure if allowed 😂)

• Haha
Why does she keep saying poo curtain? She’s said it on her personal account and home account. She’s so bleeping childish.

Those dresses are absolutely awful on her. She looks like a bloated blow up doll

• Haha
Todays post . .
Yet more "you are enough"
"Rolls are ok" "Stop apologising"

duck off . .
All these instahuns are the same . .

Boring as hell . .
Get your own content 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.