Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’m going out of my way to hate on everything they do but that wall colour… ?! It just feels too much on all the walls and then she wants to add all those extra colours?! Lottie, if you want to go for this whole “more is more” thing, please go and take Abigail Ahern’s interior design class.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not that I’m going out of my way to hate on everything they do but that wall colour… ?! It just feels too much on all the walls and then she wants to add all those extra colours?! Lottie, if you want to go for this whole “more is more” thing, please go and take Abigail Ahern’s interior design class.
Ha ha ha!
I often feel like I'm hating on everything she does . . But then I probably am!! 🤣

• Haha
She can’t be a size 18 because all the clothes she’s selling on Depop (because she can’t fit into them anymore) are a size 18, and she looks nothing like she does in those photos

She can’t be a size 18 because all the clothes she’s selling on Depop (because she can’t fit into them anymore) are a size 18, and she looks nothing like she does in those photos
She doesn’t look like she is a size 18 I mean she looks a lot smaller or I just have no concept of sizes anymore as I didn’t buy any clothes for over a year now thanks to covid.
or is this how it’s going to come out that she heavily edits her pictures?!

She doesn’t look like she is a size 18 I mean she looks a lot smaller or I just have no concept of sizes anymore as I didn’t buy any clothes for over a year now thanks to covid.
or is this how it’s going to come out that she heavily edits her pictures?!
wrong thread sorry! not sure how to delete a post x

I think she's just sharing the links for different sizes as they are affiliated. Don't think she means it's her clothes size. Don't click on them, or any influencers affiliate link as they get commission (if you buy something)

I think she's just sharing the links for different sizes as they are affiliated. Don't think she means it's her clothes size. Don't click on them, or any influencers affiliate link as they get commission (if you buy something)
I don’t mind affiliates in general. What i hate is when someone tries to sell things they didn’t buy. The whole premise of affiliates should be that you bought something, you LOVE it, start advertising it and if you generate sales you get paid….

That bedroom “reveal” was legit sad. 😂

also why did she need to get her tits out to advertise some period pants? Like there is 0 need to get 98% naked to do this.

Reactions: 3
Only thing missing was a bowl of pasta! 🤣
It’s been replaced with a sad basket with some sad dry flowers thrown into it because “styling”…

i hope they got that carpet for free because it totally clashes with the rest of that bedroom…

That bedroom looks really old and dated. All that work and complaining and that's the end result? Much design, very interior.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bedroom looks really old and dated. All that work and complaining and that's the end result? Much design, very interior.
Such style 😂
The bed looks ok. But you can see there is no concept. The wall looks like tit and matches with absolutely nothing else. The bedding on its own would be ok but not on that bed, not with that carpet and so on. There is just no “flow” other than Lottie’s highly advertised time of the month 😂

I've seen similar styles on Pinterest and they look alright but she's missed the mark a number of times with the wall and the carpet and there is just a clash now and I think she fully knows that! The stuff with the lounge too - choosing multiple clashing colours and even pulling those colours into tiling for the fireplace. What happens in a year or so time when she decides she hates the whole room and now has tiles with pink in them?

Still waiting to hear if she's got ADHD or not. Assuming it was a firm no by the complete lack of update when she'd made such a big thing around her appointment date.

Apparently she's best pals with Binky Felstead and Victoria. Although looks like she fan girling a bit on Victoria. I actually think she is one of the more down to earth instagramers. Why do Thorpe park need to turn fright night into Influencer Fest? I'm done.

Reactions: 4
BTW . . Im almost certain that she DIDNT accidentally put the t-bags in the fridge 🙄
Yet more staged "ditzy" content 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.