Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over how the entire house will look overly cutesy and absolutely mismatched and everything looks like an afterthought. Literally gives me Dolores Umbridge vibes with forcing pink into every space and everything needing to be frilly and cutesy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just one big cliche based on what she thinks girls ‘should be’. Pink and frilly and ditsy and helpless, always needing a big strong man to help. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
Ross is back and I’m living for it! 😂
Me too! He's not wrong with what he's saying to her about adding character.... I just think we need a different character to her 😂. To be honest, for someone who isn't seemingly overly social media facing, he is very good at it! Would definitely watch his content over hers if there was the option 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Me too! He's not wrong with what he's saying to her about adding character.... I just think we need a different character to her 😂. To be honest, for someone who isn't seemingly overly social media facing, he is very good at it! Would definitely watch his content over hers if there was the option 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she is clearly pressed about it even if she is trying to play it off as a joke.

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering where all the catcalling was this morning when she was running with those door hinges… 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And now the parmesan in the cupboard? Forget an ADHD or IBS diagnosis, she'll be claiming to have dementia next!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure why she can't just have a shower over the bath like most people with more compact bathrooms tend to and not have the need for a separate unit when she's admitted herself that neither of them have baths?! It's not like one of them might want to have a shower whilst the other is in the bath so just seems needless imo. If they're looking at putting a full bathroom downstairs as well, have the bath/shower combo upstairs and maybe the same downstairs? Why make it so complicated 🙄

Reactions: 3
I love how a couple of weeks ago she was giving it “didn’t know a renovation would cost this much, what we going to do?” Yet she’s been on 2 long weekends in 2 weeks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s such a moron

Reactions: 6
Just looking at the website for the place she’s taken Ross today and it’s about two grand a NIGHT. How is she paying for this? She’s so shady about what her actual job is. I can’t help thinking that putting on these over the top celebrations is purely for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just looking at the website for the place she’s taken Ross today and it’s about two grand a NIGHT. How is she paying for this? She’s so shady about what her actual job is. I can’t help thinking that putting on these over the top celebrations is purely for the gram.
I mean if Ross really does love nature and stars that’s actually thoughtful. She probably paid for it on a credit card or one of those instalment apps like Afterpay or Klarna.
As for their spending habits… she didn’t know how they will pay for the extension but now is talking about two bathrooms instead of one.
i can totally see them maxing out credit cards/personal loans for this reno.

Everything she does is definitely for the gram! I think if she does ads she might get a lump sum up front for doing it and just wastes it all on these lavish trips! You would think someone with an ounce of maturity would think it would probably be best to save some of this cash for the renovation rather than look boujee on the internet but each to their own 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i just had a quick look on Luna domes and seems like it’s about £275 a night so suppose that’s not too bad if it’s something she knew he’d genuinely like - suppose he deserves it after the grilling he gets from her all year 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
In her latest post… her cleavage legit looks dirty. Also no one needs to know she took her knickers off. Also in a short dress like that she probably flashed everyone 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh duck off with your 'not been something we are always able to do' in regards to going away. You spent at least three bleeping nights away at the end of August for your birthday.

Tone. bleeping, Deaf. Just listen to yourself.

Oh how hard done by you are.

NOT.

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off with your 'not been something we are always able to do' in regards to going away. You spent at least three bleeping nights away at the end of August for your birthday.

Tone. bleeping, Deaf. Just listen to yourself.

Oh how hard done by you are.

NOT.
And then a hen do. And then they went away for a trip for their anniversary.
nothing wrong with it, really. Like come out and say “this is what we are prioritising now” instead of complaining about how expensive the reno is and say they weren’t always able to do this. They always travelled.

Agreed, she’s obviously been reading on here again and put up the “so grateful” post - embarrassing! You’ve been away non-stop 😂😂😂😂😂 probably means she’s not been away abroad because she didn’t bother getting her vaccine lol

definitely not vaccinated… she doesn’t even talk about covid, didn’t even mention it unless she was winging about how hard it was for her.
i started culling people on social media based on their covid related beliefs and actions. I hope people realise she doesn’t use her platform for anything positive like ever…

This popped up as a sponsored ad on my fb earlier. Looks like she’s trying to recreate it from Grand designs
EEFF254F-9D65-4057-994A-3AF3A1DCD552.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.