Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Seaton Road page actually looks interesting. I like those kind of Reno journey pics and people getting stuck into the structural elements, not just picking paint cours! If anything this page deserves the Insta Reno freebies haha.

Reactions: 1
The Seaton Road page actually looks interesting. I like those kind of Reno journey pics and people getting stuck into the structural elements, not just picking paint cours! If anything this page deserves the Insta Reno freebies haha.
Yeah and they started with the big stuff! Roof, kitchen, they did a lot of their own demo… Why on earth would you paint and get your stairs redone etc when there are huge structural things to be done too? Spend all your money on trying to put glitter and spray paint on a dumpster fire and then be surprised when you’re left with a pile of dust.

Reactions: 3
Lollll silly me went to B&q in my pyjamas I just didn’t realise cos I’m so silly and quirky! duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman does my head in.
It's so obvious she lies about the things that happen to her. Oops I forgot I was wearing my pjs, oops I had a pad stuck to me, oop I fell off my chair, oops aren't I so cute and clumsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know anyone who gets verbally abused as often as she does. I can’t believe somebody shouted that to her within five minutes of her being outside

Reactions: 8
Truly disgusting she had to make the news about Sarah all about her 😡😡😡
Came here to say this… she starts off with saying she is in her pjs then obvi someone yelled at her and only after that does she mention that oh yeah by the way I’m angry about those news.

She seems to get men heckling her whenever she leaves the house 🙄
in her own imaginary world in her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can’t stand the “spotlight” be on Sarah today and when someone called her out on it in the comments she wasn’t happy! She’s completely vulgar, I can’t believe she can’t see how tone deaf this actually is and why people are like “you’re so brave” IT DIDNT HAPPEN! People wear shorts outside all the time and it doesn’t happen - only to her! Must be hard being so irresistible to man kind 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
And then she goes and blasts the person who disagreed with her. There was 0 need to screenshot the comment. And then she asks for people to not attack the person but then also says that “disagreeing” is fine…

I’m glad people called her out. This is one day where it’s not about your made up scenarios Lottie. For one bleeping day can you survive without making up lies for attention? Apparently not.

Reactions: 4
And then she goes and blasts the person who disagreed with her. There was 0 need to screenshot the comment. And then she asks for people to not attack the person but then also says that “disagreeing” is fine…
exactly! Her page is a “safe place” as long as you agree with everything she’s saying or you’re getting blocked apparently as she’s no longer a people pleaser 😂😂😂😂

I’m glad people called her out. This is one day where it’s not about your made up scenarios Lottie. For one bleeping day can you survive without making up lies for attention? Apparently not.
Let’s say, for arguments sake, it’s true.
I think while this crime was a crime against a woman, it’s a whole different level. It was a police officer abusing and exploiting his position and power. Her being catcalled is not even in the same universe and raising awareness by sharing her own tit is not where it’s at!

• Heart
she should have left the comment be and not hound them in her stories. That was completely unfair. It makes her look like the class bully, and saying please don't attack them in the comments is so passive aggressive because she knows her followers love to bombard people who disagree with her! All the comments were turning all the attention to her, she was making sure people were telling her how amazing she is. The majority of women get heckled and catcalled and the way women are treated needs to change but Lottie was acting like it only happens to her. Please just respect an innocent woman had her life taken away from her without putting yourself at the centre.

Reactions: 8
So Lottie was saying how she is going away and apparently someone said in DMs they don’t want to wait 4 days for more house updates… cut to Ross taking over stories and basically roasting the crap out that limewash wall… friggin priceless 😂

• Haha
I unfollowed her because i was finding her too unbearable but needed to see the Sarah post for myself. My god Lottie you are insufferable, not only tries to make a day all about Sarah about her instead but even claims that she cancelled her night out plans because she's so distressed at someone allegedly cat calling (side note, i hate to not believe other women but im inclined to not believe this as she tells so many tales like this claiming she's being harassed) . I dont know how Ross or her friends put up with her it must be so exhausting.

I'm actually looking forward to Ross taking over the stories and seeing some actual work being done instead of Lottie bitching about Farrow and Ball paint, and looking like she rolled around in paint like some toddler.

Reactions: 5
I'm actually looking forward to Ross taking over the stories and seeing some actual work being done instead of Lottie bitching about Farrow and Ball paint, and looking like she rolled around in paint like some toddler.
I don’t think he actually will post anything though. He clearly isn’t into the whole oversharing thing. Lottie was dumb enough to post a story where Ross was super obviously complaining that she is going to post something. He also changed his IG to private and he isn’t even tagged in the house account and clearly never posts anything. Also the first time Lottie asked him to post, he roasted her and I guess it hit home that she messed up that wall and Ross not singing her praise is bad for the whole image she so desperately tries to uphold.

Made my day to see Ross comparing the freshly plastered walls in her office (which again she's cause more work for the builders by failing to advise exactly where she wants lights putting around planned furniture - absolute tit show) to the wall she spent 20 hours doing 😂😂😂

The whole cat calling post... I've never known someone to get called at as much as she does. Yes, it can happen, but why her every bloody time she goes outside the house?? I just don't believe it. I hate to not believe women when they say things like this but it's like the kid who cried wolf. Considering she'll have walked on 1 relatively busy road to get there and even then it's a short bit of road, I just can't believe it. It really did feel like she needed to draw some attention from the Sarah Everard sentencing for engagement and I'm surprised there hasn't also been some posts warning people about not trusting any police as that seems a common theme today sadly (whilst I understand the fear, he's just an awful, awful man who would have likely committed the murder anyway but did abuse his powers as an officer significantly to carry it out. Every other officer should not be tarnished with that to create general fear of police imo but that's another conversation for another post). The response to the commenter did scream of "I'm allowed my opinion, but you're not, but I'll do some virtue signalling about how every opinion is valid". She's just getting more and more out of touch with people and I'm surprised so many still believe her rubbish.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.